Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greenup County Basketball

Featured Replies

Has anyone heard anything about Coach Fraley and his team? What kind of team will he have this year? I understand they are young but aren't there some coming back?

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think coach Fraley will do a good job. I think it will take a year or two for them to get used to what he wants but I think they will be a good team.

I think Fraley left in the Spring. I think John Bush is the coach at Rose Hill now.

Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Greenup Co should be a top four team in the region this year with four starters returning and a lot of young talent. Anything less than fourth would be disappointing with the talent they have!

 

1. Elliott

2. East Carter

3. Greenup

4. Fairviw-Now that Hall is leaving, they drop a spot.

Greenup Co should be a top four team in the region this year with four starters returning and a lot of young talent. Anything less than fourth would be disappointing with the talent they have!

 

1. Elliott

2. East Carter

3. Greenup

4. Fairviw-Now that Hall is leaving, they drop a spot.

Without Hall, Fairview will finish 3rd in their district IMO. They will struggle to beat Ashland and Rose Hill.

I got a lot of respect for Coach Fraley and Coach Sutton, but don't think are 3rd best team in region.

I got a lot of respect for Coach Fraley and Coach Sutton, but don't think are 3rd best team in region.

 

They are going to be better than everyone thinks, give them two years and they could be at Rupp. They have a few football players that are sophomores that are going to come out and play this year and when that sophomore class are seniors, watch out.

They are going to be better than everyone thinks, give them two years and they could be at Rupp. They have a few football players that are sophomores that are going to come out and play this year and when that sophomore class are seniors, watch out.

 

Agreed! I also stand by my earlier post. Greenup should be third or fourth in the region and Fairview will still be top dog in their district, without Hall.:D

I got a lot of respect for Coach Fraley and Coach Sutton, but don't think are 3rd best team in region.

 

I do not have the same appreciation for Fraley that you have and I still think they are 3rd-4th best. If they are not, I'll give him the credit.;)

  • Author

Did any of Fraley's boys attend the Blue Chip Camp at Georgetown? If so, how did they do?

Greenup Co should be a top four team in the region this year with four starters returning and a lot of young talent. Anything less than fourth would be disappointing with the talent they have!

 

1. Elliott

2. East Carter

3. Greenup

4. Fairviw-Now that Hall is leaving, they drop a spot.

 

I watched them play several times this summer. Pardon me for being a skeptic but their will have to be some serious improvement for them to be anywhere close to a factor in the region.

Agreed! I also stand by my earlier post. Greenup should be third or fourth in the region and Fairview will still be top dog in their district, without Hall.:D

Duck, I was a little worried about Raceland's up coming season, but now that you have began your prediction (and given you track record last season) I am confident that Raceland should now have a great season.:D

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.