Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Invisibility cloak one step closer, scientists say

Featured Replies

What teenage comic book reader, didn't????:D
I wanted the giant army man set, the UFO, and the do-it-yourself ghost kit too!
I wanted the giant army man set, the UFO, and the do-it-yourself ghost kit too!

 

No sea monkeys?

Here is a picture of it:

 

Attached image:

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

No sea monkeys?
I had the sea monkeys...and an ant farm too! :ylsuper:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Remind me to tell you the story sometime of the demise of both the sea monkey colony and the ant farm. It's a hoot. :cool:

I had sea the monkeys...and an ant farm! :ylsuper:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Remind me to tell you the story sometime of the demise of both the sea monkey colony and the ant farm. It's a hoot. :cool:

 

Maybe the sea monkeys and the ants and the crabs all got together with the squirrels and planned out this torment of you.:sssh:;):lol:

Maybe the sea monkeys and the ants and the crabs all got together with the squirrels and planned out this torment of you.:sssh:;):lol:
Does seem to be a running theme in my life. :rolleyes:
Does seem to be a running theme in my life. :rolleyes:

 

The story with the ants didn't include a magnifying glass did it?:irked:

The story with the ants didn't include a magnifying glass did it?:irked:
Nope. A left off food port, leading to the insectivorous version of The Exodus.

And gas is how much a gallon ?

 

Nice to see we're investing our research money wisely.

 

Still pretty cool though. When these hit the street, I'm buying one to use so I can steal gas.

Nope. A left off food port, leading to the insectivorous version of The Exodus.

 

:laugh::lol:

Isn't there something else that had been in production for quite a while in the Army for tanks/vehicles, or am I imagining things?

 

It 's called camoflauge. :lol::lol::lol::lol::thumb:

 

Sorry Boondock. .... I couldn't resist.

Joking aside, my son's high school engineering class went to the Oak Ridge National Laboratory last school year. A man that was one of the lead researchers told them about this then. He told them that it was pretty much a done deal, they just were working on getting rid of the shadow the cloaked object left. He told them that would be fixed in the very near future. He alluded that special forces may already be using versions of a cloaking device.

 

They were also told about a teleportation device that had been completed. While it cannot teleport people or even objects, it can teleport information without the use of any conventional methods. NSA and CIA were pushing for this as a means of more secure communication. He also mentioned working versions of force fields were much beyond the concept stages. While is was very coy with exact specifics of each program he said that basically anything you have heard scientist will be able to do someday, they probably are already working on it or in most cases have already done it.

 

Man that was one field trip I wish I had went on.....

It 's called camoflauge. :lol::lol::lol::lol::thumb:

 

Sorry Boondock. .... I couldn't resist.

:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.