Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lorenzen to Tamme

Featured Replies

Sad thing is I really want to pull for the UK guys, but I mean I simply can't stand the person above that you quoted. And I'm not bad to be like that twoards players, but I am him.

 

I am tired of all the Manning commercials and have been for some time :irked:.

Having said that, I don't let that keep me from being a fan of his though. Peyton Manning imo works as hard as any QB in football and much harder than most. Especially in his preparation. He is 24/7 football and imo deserves all of the good that comes to him, he does it the old fashion way......he earns it (and I am not suggesting another commercial).:lol:.

I am tired of all the Manning commercials and have been for some time :irked:.

Having said that, I don't let that keep me from being a fan of his though. Peyton Manning imo works as hard as any QB in football and much harder than most. Especially in his preparation. He is 24/7 football and imo deserves all of the good that comes to him, he does it the old fashion way......he earns it (and I am not suggesting another commercial).:lol:.

 

I wanted to suggest the possibility that the Mannings played a big role in getting Jarrod in Indi. Think about it, he plays a few seasons with Eli in New York, they sign Woodson and he loses his job, and he just "happens" to get picked up by the same team as another Manning (Payton). Sounds to me like Jarrod has earned some sort of respect from the Mannings that makes them want to have him around. Just a thought... But it is great to have these guys doing well in the pre-season game. There is nothing better than seeing guys who you know and possibly played with or against, being so successful and playing the game we all love.

Who else is in camp for them?

 

Obviously Jim Sorgi but also Quinn Gray. To be honest, Sorgi has looked the worst out of all three. However, that can all change in an instant...

Did the announcers mention anything about it being a KY-Ky connection?

Did the announcers mention anything about it being a KY-Ky connection?

 

I re watched some of the game today and yes they did mention the KY-Ky connection...:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.