Lorenzen to Tamme

Sad thing is I really want to pull for the UK guys, but I mean I simply can't stand the person above that you quoted. And I'm not bad to be like that twoards players, but I am him.

I am tired of all the Manning commercials and have been for some time :irked:.

Having said that, I don't let that keep me from being a fan of his though. Peyton Manning imo works as hard as any QB in football and much harder than most. Especially in his preparation. He is 24/7 football and imo deserves all of the good that comes to him, he does it the old fashion way......he earns it (and I am not suggesting another commercial).:lol:.

I am tired of all the Manning commercials and have been for some time :irked:.

Having said that, I don't let that keep me from being a fan of his though. Peyton Manning imo works as hard as any QB in football and much harder than most. Especially in his preparation. He is 24/7 football and imo deserves all of the good that comes to him, he does it the old fashion way......he earns it (and I am not suggesting another commercial).:lol:.

I wanted to suggest the possibility that the Mannings played a big role in getting Jarrod in Indi. Think about it, he plays a few seasons with Eli in New York, they sign Woodson and he loses his job, and he just "happens" to get picked up by the same team as another Manning (Payton). Sounds to me like Jarrod has earned some sort of respect from the Mannings that makes them want to have him around. Just a thought... But it is great to have these guys doing well in the pre-season game. There is nothing better than seeing guys who you know and possibly played with or against, being so successful and playing the game we all love.