Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Huckabee Blasts McCain's "Anger"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 34
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IMHO, he is not.

 

May I ask why you feel that way?

 

 

I am going to hazard a guess and say it is because he is a Mormon.

 

 

Although PepRock reserves the right to be wrong when answering for others. :D

I am going to hazard a guess and say it is because he is a Mormon.

 

 

Although PepRock reserves the right to be wrong when answering for others. :D

 

Sadly that line of thinking is why McCain is the GOP nominee....

Sadly that line of thinking is why McCain is the GOP nominee....

 

 

Well I stand with Leatherneck and I think Habib(correct me if I am wrong here bud) in having been in the McCain camp from the beginning of the primary.

 

Not to say Romney was a bad candidate, I just preferred McCain from the get go.

Well I stand with Leatherneck and I think Habib(correct me if I am wrong here bud) in having been in the McCain camp from the beginning of the primary.

 

Not to say Romney was a bad candidate, I just preferred McCain from the get go.

 

I don't dislike McCain, but I am 100% convinced that if Romney were of Christian faith he would be the nominee. Too many of the "religious right" down south couldn't get past the fact that he's a Mormon.

 

I do feel McCain was the 2nd best option though.

I dislike McCain less than I dislike Huckabee. I guess being part of McCain's tag team during the primaries is not going to pay dividends for Huckabee after all. I can't say that I am sorry.

 

I like Romney but I am not sure that he is the best VP pick for McCain but he would be a good selection. I really think that McCain personally dislikes Romney and I will be surprised if he puts him on the ticket

I am just surprised Huckabee is calling McCain out like this... I guess Huckabee is just craving media attention..

 

That's what I meant, I don't understand why Huckabee made a big deal out of it. I agree it was probably for the attention.

Reminds me of an old joke:

 

 

Papal secretary: "Your Holiness, I have good news and bad news".

 

Pope: "What's the good news?"

 

Papal secretary: "Jesus has returned to Earth and is on the phone".

 

Pope: "Praise God! What's the bad news?"

 

Papal secretary: "He's calling from Salt Lake City."

Reminds me of an old joke:

 

 

Papal secretary: "Your Holiness, I have good news and bad news".

 

Pope: "What's the good news?"

 

Papal secretary: "Jesus has returned to Earth and is on the phone".

 

Pope: "Praise God! What's the bad news?"

 

Papal secretary: "He's calling from Salt Lake City."

 

:laugh::laugh:

I have a pseudo-Romney question from a post that someone made yesterday. Are Mormon's not considered Christians?

 

I don't dislike McCain, but I am 100% convinced that if Romney were of Christian faith he would be the nominee. Too many of the "religious right" down south couldn't get past the fact that he's a Mormon.

 

I do feel McCain was the 2nd best option though.

Edited by True blue (and gold)

I have a pseudo-Romney question from a post that someone made yesterday. Are Mormon's not considered Christians?

This is just my opinion.

 

I would break down Christian denominations by:

 

1. Catholic Church

2. Orthodox Church

3. Protestant Churches

4. Mormon Church

 

The schism between each of these is large enough to differentiate.

This is just my opinion.

 

I would break down Christian denominations by:

 

1. Catholic Church

2. Orthodox Church

3. Protestant Churches

4. Mormon Church

 

The schism between each of these is large enough to differentiate.

 

Usually the bolded 3 want nothing to do with the fourth one.

Usually the bolded 3 want nothing to do with the fourth one.

Usually the first one wants nothing to do with the other 3. :D

I have a pseudo-Romney question from a post that someone made yesterday. Are Mormon's not considered Christians?

 

I should have known that, seeing I'm reading a book about Romney and his Mormon faith...:lol:

I have a pseudo-Romney question from a post that someone made yesterday. Are Mormon's not considered Christians?

 

At both church's I went too, the mormon faith was considered a false teaching of Christ.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.