Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Ten

Featured Replies

Is anyone just as confused as me? GT took three different players with his single pick in this round

 

Ward

Watson

Grahm

 

Someone makes sense of it? lol.

 

GT is still in training camp mode. When the season starts Im sure he will be ready.:lol:

  • Replies 66
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I came real close to taking him. He has the potential to be really good.

 

I was going to go RB, but I needed to finish my starters, most of us are all still on the same page. Well, except for 1996, and his negative point scoring KICKER.

I was going to go RB, but I needed to finish my starters, most of us are all still on the same page. Well, except for 1996, and his negative point scoring KICKER.

 

I would say most of us are on the same page is an understatement. I quit telling myself Ill grab a guy in the next round. I think Ill take a punter next!

I couldn't take Aaron Rodgers....I won't be rooting for him that hard.

 

Little bit of a gamble, but as long as everything goes as planned, he'll be the starter and should post some big numbers.

 

By the way, since you took a Kicker in the 7th round, you're not allowed to question anyone else's pick.

 

:lol:

I couldn't take Aaron Rodgers....I won't be rooting for him that hard.

 

Cause of Brohm?

Cause of Brohm?

You're quick... :p

You're quick... :p

 

After the mistakes you made this morning, I wouldn't be so quick to judge, lol.

After the mistakes you made this morning, I wouldn't be so quick to judge, lol.

Just keeping you on your toes... :jump:

  • Author

10.01 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) - QB Aaron Rodgers GB

10.02 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) - QB Tavarias Jackson MIN

10.03 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - RB Derrick Ward NYG

10.04 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) - RB Kenny Watson CIN

10.05 Louisa Lumber (stick1) - K Josh Brown Sea

10.06 East End Evolution (RockPride) - WR Reggie Brown Phi

10.07 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - WR Ginn Jr., Ted MIA

 

10.08 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - OTC

 

10.09 Fleming Hooligans ® (1996) -

10.10 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) -

10.11 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) -

10.12 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) -

10.13 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) -

10.14 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) -

10.15 Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® (FairFan) -

10.16 Shelby Cards (tdouth) -

I've got a few options open for my next pick. Hopefully one of my top targets will be available.

^ With our track record, you had better pick three picks.

  • Author

The Rate of the Draft

 

We are currently drafting at a rate of 4.13 picks a day. We have 108 picks remaining in the draft. In order to complete the draft before the first game of the NFL season you need to make 3.38 picks a day.

 

We completed the last round at a pace of 3.2 picks a day.

 

This round is currently going at a pace of 3.5 picks a day.

10.01 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) - QB Aaron Rodgers GB

10.02 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) - QB Tavarias Jackson MIN

10.03 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - RB Derrick Ward NYG

10.04 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) - RB Kenny Watson CIN

10.05 Louisa Lumber (stick1) - K Josh Brown Sea

10.06 East End Evolution (RockPride) - WR Reggie Brown Phi

10.07 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - WR Ginn Jr., Ted MIA

 

10.08 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - WR, Drew Bennett, STL

 

10.09 Fleming Hooligans ® (1996) - OTC

 

10.10 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) -

10.11 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) -

10.12 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) -

10.13 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) -

10.14 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) -

10.15 Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® (FairFan) -

10.16 Shelby Cards (tdouth)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.