Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Taligating at the B/G Purples

Featured Replies

Hello to all the Bowling Green Purple fans, Is there much tailgating at you field when the football season get inder way. The T Rocks play there and I met allot of fans from B/G who came by our tailgating at Trinity last year, is this something that you guys have at home games.

I thought we were nice and hospitable to them. I think they had a good time.:thumb:

  • Author

I agree they were walking through the parking lot well before the game and seemed very talkative about their team and they had a really good team , don't know much about this years team yet.

But my point was that they were very friendly and most enjoyable to be around. Of course I did not sit with them during the game...but still.......seemed like really nice folk.

Tailgating at H.S. games is different than colleges. I sure hope if you do tailgate that you are drinking coke or sprite and not the other stuff.

Tailgating at H.S. games is different than colleges. I sure hope if you do tailgate that you are drinking coke or sprite and not the other stuff.

 

I may have a little trouble accommodating you on that one.

  • Author

I am usually very busy on the grille, I seem to only have time for Diet Mountain Dew and it has about all the kick that I can handle.

Rock4ever I am not sure if you are going to B/G but I hope to see you there. The weather could be a little damp in Bowling Green so you may want to bring your rain wear to protect you cell phone, it always seems to be floating in the rain/water. :dancingpa

I hope to be at the BG game. Roc4ever if you want a ride call me....if you can...:D

  • Author

Rockpride, you may really want to leave you phone at home when you and 17 time get together, it just has an attraction to floating when 17 time is around.:argue:

I hope to be at the BG game. Roc4ever if you want a ride call me....if you can...:D

 

I heard the bus was full.....thanks.

We do have an area for tailgating---parking lot beside the baseball field is best. Looking forward to your visit. Enjoyed the fans, game, atmosphere last year at Trinity...was a great night of high school football! Hope it's a good game like last year, however...Purples still have a lot of work to do!:ylsuper:

I heard the bus was full.....thanks.

 

Do you want to go?

Do you want to go?

 

You have a seat for me.........back row with the headphones on. Phone is safe in the back.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

We do have an area for tailgating---parking lot beside the baseball field is best. Looking forward to your visit. Enjoyed the fans, game, atmosphere last year at Trinity...was a great night of high school football! Hope it's a good game like last year, however...Purples still have a lot of work to do!:ylsuper:

 

We are looking forward to visiting your stadium! How far are you from the Holiday-Inn University Plaza-Bowling Green on 1021 Wilkinson Trace and how much time should we allow to get to the game? thanks!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.