Taligating at the B/G Purples

KWG88

Hello to all the Bowling Green Purple fans, Is there much tailgating at you field when the football season get inder way. The T Rocks play there and I met allot of fans from B/G who came by our tailgating at Trinity last year, is this something that you guys have at home games.

I agree they were walking through the parking lot well before the game and seemed very talkative about their team and they had a really good team , don't know much about this years team yet.

Tailgating at H.S. games is different than colleges. I sure hope if you do tailgate that you are drinking coke or sprite and not the other stuff.

I may have a little trouble accommodating you on that one.

I am usually very busy on the grille, I seem to only have time for Diet Mountain Dew and it has about all the kick that I can handle.

Rock4ever I am not sure if you are going to B/G but I hope to see you there. The weather could be a little damp in Bowling Green so you may want to bring your rain wear to protect you cell phone, it always seems to be floating in the rain/water. :dancingpa

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bgrocks

We do have an area for tailgating---parking lot beside the baseball field is best. Looking forward to your visit. Enjoyed the fans, game, atmosphere last year at Trinity...was a great night of high school football! Hope it's a good game like last year, however...Purples still have a lot of work to do!:ylsuper:

We do have an area for tailgating---parking lot beside the baseball field is best. Looking forward to your visit. Enjoyed the fans, game, atmosphere last year at Trinity...was a great night of high school football! Hope it's a good game like last year, however...Purples still have a lot of work to do!:ylsuper:

We are looking forward to visiting your stadium! How far are you from the Holiday-Inn University Plaza-Bowling Green on 1021 Wilkinson Trace and how much time should we allow to get to the game? thanks!