Taligating at the B/G Purples

KWG88

The address of the school is 1801 Rockingham Ave, Bowling Green, Ky. Do a Yahoo map or Google map.

Instead of turning on Wilkinson turn left onto Ashley Circle then Westen Ave. and the school is on the left, Rockingham, very obvious. The field is just past the school also very obvious. Not counting time to find a parking place the hotel is within 5 minutes of the field. Questions? Ask.

PH and I will be on the endzone at the end opposite where the score board is. Of course, he will be in his wheelchair and I will be in a stadium chair...we will be right where the grass starts....come and find us!!!! Can't wait to meet some of you and see others again!!!

Guest bgrocks

There's no park nearby...however across the street from the school is a grassy area (not very big) that is actually the back of Greenview Hospital's property. This is overflow parking for BG games when the parking lots fill up. We have no control over this area, since it is not school property. Just a thought.....

The Holiday Inn/University Plaza is less than .5 mile away.

The address of the school is 1801 Rockingham Ave, Bowling Green, Ky. Do a Yahoo map or Google map.

Instead of turning on Wilkinson turn left onto Ashley Circle then Westen Ave. and the school is on the left, Rockingham, very obvious. The field is just past the school also very obvious. Not counting time to find a parking place the hotel is within 5 minutes of the field. Questions? Ask.

I used to live on Westen Ave when I played for Western...I love memories.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bgrocks

BGHS will open up the baseball parking lot for tailgating Friday night for both Trinity and Purple fans. It can hold both RVs and cars with adjacent grassy areas. The Basketball Boosters are planning a fish fry in the Tennis Court grass area adjacent to the baseball field parking. Greenview Hospital has asked that no RVs park in their lots or grass across from the campus. Hope this helps Rock fans make plans. Game time is 7:00 CST.