Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Kings Island ride?

Featured Replies

Still a great ride, but I think it beats the crap out of you now than it ever has.

 

I rode it back in June and thought the same thing. The Beast will always be my favorite coaster, but I don't ride as much as I used to. Not sure if it's from the wear and tear on the coaster or my body.

Haven't been in a fewv years, really need to go sometime soon.

We go once or twice a week to KI .

It's hard to go to Kings Island once you've experienced Cedar Point. KI has about 6 or 7 good rides, so we drive the extra 3 hours up north.

It's hard to go to Kings Island once you've experienced Cedar Point. KI has about 6 or 7 good rides, so we drive the extra 3 hours up north.

 

Same here mirage:thumb:

 

I go to Cedar Point every September or October during halloweekends. The weather is nice and cool, the crowds aren't bad and you can find some great deals on the packages they have during that time of year.

 

I sometimes feel like a spokesman for Cedar Point, I'm not, it just really is that awesome.

I heard about this ride back in Dec. and that it was going to be huge. Their keeping it a big secret I guess to add to the excitment. Although I have heard it is the biggest thrill ride to come to Kings Island to date.:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.