July 30, 200818 yr Florida was NOT the second best team in the SEC, they were either the 4th or 5th best team... 1. LSU 2. Georgia 3. Auburn 4/5. Tennessee/Florida I said I think that in the grand shcmee of things they are a powerhouse, just staing what the ammo would be against them on a recent basis. The way the tiebreakers went, yes, that's what they ended up at (4 I think). Most would have said throughout, and at the end of last years regular season that Florida was at least a 2b to Georgia's 2a.
July 31, 200818 yr The way the tiebreakers went, yes, that's what they ended up at (4 I think). Most would have said throughout, and at the end of last years regular season that Florida was at least a 2b to Georgia's 2a. Auburn beat the Gators in the Swamp.... Georgia laid the smack down on Florida.... sorry but the Gators were 4th at best
July 31, 200818 yr According to some definitions of elite, U.K. beat LSU and U.L. last season when they were ranked so..........The Kentucky Wildcats are an elite footbll powerhouse!!! :sssh: :lol: (sorry,couldn't resist. ) Love it.:thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.