Is Kentucky the best kept secret for Whitetails...

woodsrider

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The part I dislike the most is that most (not all) of the so called celebrity hunters don't have a clue what the hunting tradition means and are in the hunt for all the wrong reasons.
I agree cville, I watch the outdoor Channel and have seen some of these "so called" hunters. I will say that Michael Waddell's Road Trips, We Live Outdoors, Realtree outdoors programs are definately on the up and up. Waddell imo has the best shows going. Primos the truth (Will Primos)and (Ronnie "Cuz" Strickland, T. Haas), Mossy Oaks "Hunting the Country" and "Obsession" programming are another ones that are all fair chase and they are very respectful of the game we hunt and the hunting lifesyle and traditions.

I watched an extremely large 10 point and a nice 8 in my yard this morning. Both still in full velvet and hanging around dangerous territory.:lol:
Between yourself, coach Pack living above you and some crippled oldrambler coming around I wold say that you are right.

Fire up the grill ! I can taste the backstraps now. :ylsuper:

I agree cville, I watch the outdoor Channel and have seen some of these "so called" hunters. I will say that Michael Waddell's Road Trips, We Live Outdoors, Realtree outdoors programs are definately on the up and up. Waddell imo has the best shows going. Primos the truth (Will Primos)and (Ronnie "Cuz" Strickland, T. Haas), Mossy Oaks "Hunting the Country" and "Obsession" programming are another ones that are all fair chase and they are very respectful of the game we hunt and the hunting lifesyle and traditions.

Between yourself, coach Pack living above you and some crippled oldrambler coming around I wold say that you are right.

Fire up the grill ! I can taste the backstraps now. :ylsuper:

Waddell has a new show coming out called Bone Collector. He will be co-hosting with Nick Mundt. Nick has been a camera man for Realtree Outdoors for years and is very funny (in case anyone didn't know who he was). He has been on Roadtrips a few times. Michael also has a new website up, www.michaelwaddell.com . He as also been named the new host of the NWTF's Turkey Calls. I was wondering who was going to replace Rob Keck since he retired.

Waddell has a new show coming out called Bone Collector. He will be co-hosting with Nick Mundt. Nick has been a camera man for Realtree Outdoors for years and is very funny (in case anyone didn't know who he was). He has been on Roadtrips a few times. Michael also has a new website up, www.michaelwaddell.com . He as also been named the new host of the NWTF's Turkey Calls. I was wondering who was going to replace Rob Keck since he retired.

Thanks for the info woodsrider. did not know that Waddell was going to do the Turkey call shows. He is going to be all over the place now. Waddell is by far my favorite of all of the hunting shows/host. He is the real deal. I would love to meet him one day. I'll check the website and his new show out when it comes on. The road trips shows with country music's Blake Shelton are very good - funny as well.

My uncle Killed A 22 Pointer in Lewis. Mitch Hull. Killed it with bow. I think it scored 207 non-typical. Oh and does anyone ever use Game trail cameras?

I think I saw this deer at the deer expo they had in Lewis County this past winter it was very impressive. Why didn't he enter it in the books?

Thanks for the info woodsrider. did not know that Waddell was going to do the Turkey call shows. He is going to be all over the place now. Waddell is by far my favorite of all of the hunting shows/host. He is the real deal. I would love to meet him one day. I'll check the website and his new show out when it comes on. The road trips shows with country music's Blake Shelton are very good - funny as well.

Blake Shelton is one of my favorites when he is no the different shows. Very funny and seems like a good guy. I have never met Waddell but he is always at the NWTF conventions. There is usually a long line to talk to him so I have never actually talked to him. Definitely one of if not the best in the business. However, as long as Tiffany is around he will have to play second fiddle. :D

Blake Shelton is one of my favorites when he is no the different shows. Very funny and seems like a good guy. I have never met Waddell but he is always at the NWTF conventions. There is usually a long line to talk to him so I have never actually talked to him. Definitely one of if not the best in the business. However, as long as Tiffany is around he will have to play second fiddle. [/b]:D

I cannot disagree with that one......:lol:

I think I saw this deer at the deer expo they had in Lewis County this past winter it was very impressive. Why didn't he enter it in the books?

I have no clue. He went to a convention i think because of the deer though. Very nice looking deer. Id probably have a heart attack if i saw something like that:banana:

Blake Shelton is one of my favorites when he is no the different shows. Very funny and seems like a good guy. I have never met Waddell but he is always at the NWTF conventions. There is usually a long line to talk to him so I have never actually talked to him. Definitely one of if not the best in the business. However, as long as Tiffany is around he will have to play second fiddle. :D

:thumb: You got that right.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...