Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Eight

Featured Replies

I'm banking on Shockey doing something to not be around, pick wasn't a good pick but I didn't think Shockey would be on the Giants when the season started

 

I gotcha. Never know with him it might workout.

  • Replies 90
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also Rocket, if you feel that unsure about your pick, I'd always be willing to talk trade... :D

Today I wake up an elderly man as I turn 50 and my brain is not working as clearly as yesterday. With that said this elderly Sumo and Maysville Split Ends pick Derrick Mason--Ravens. :scared::scared:

Today I wake up an elderly man as I turn 50 and my brain is not working as clearly as yesterday. With that said this elderly Sumo and Maysville Split Ends pick Derrick Mason--Ravens. :scared::scared:

 

 

Well nice pick, and Happy Birthday!!

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa

DF do you have UK's pick?
I have his 9th and 10th round picks.
  • Author

8.01 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - Jacksonville Jaguars DST

8.02 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) - RB Justin Fargas OAK

8.03 Mississippi Thrill ® (Go Cats) - RB DeAngelo Williams CAR

8.04 BG Trash Talkers (DragonFire) - TE Jeremy Shockey NYG

8.05 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) - WR Javon Walker OAK

8.06 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) - WR Donte Stallworth CLE

8.07 Maysville Split Ends ® (Sumoroyal) - WR Derrick Mason BAL

 

8.08 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - OTC

 

8.09 Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (Baseballguy) -

8.10 Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (00Rocket28) -

8.11 Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (UKPat02) -

8.12 Indo Savages ® (PutMeInCoach) -

8.13 Big Creek Moonshiners ® (Da champ) -

8.14 Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (Nkysportsblog) -

8.15 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) -

8.16 Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (Ballaholic) -

Hoping this trade to the Saints with Shockey will shake out :D

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!! My gamble pays off! And just in time, I was going to pick up another TE with my next pick!

  • Author

That worked out pretty well for you and DF. Boss will do just fine and I think Shockey will fit in pretty good with the Saints.

Gamble worked for you! I'm satisfied with Shockey in another place where maybe he'll be a little happier and he's still got a good QB throwing to him.

Gamble worked for you! I'm satisfied with Shockey in another place where maybe he'll be a little happier and he's still got a good QB throwing to him.

 

 

You made out big time on this one.

  • Author

As long as Colston doesn't lose any reps then I'm ok with it...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.