Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Eight

Featured Replies

Jeremy Shockey TE NYG

 

Hope he's over his little tiff with New York....

 

I can't believe I didn't notice he was still on the board. I was set to go WR/TE with my 7th and 8th, but I didn't see anything on the TE list that jumped out at me. I feel like a bonehead.

  • Replies 90
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My pick was from round 7 still isn't showing up on my roster? Can someone update this so I can see who's available?

^

Couple rounds now, that haven't been updated on the rosters. I believe Godot was moving this weekend.

Steve "salami sandwich" Smith of the NYG's...

Hope he's still available

I can't believe I didn't notice he was still on the board. I was set to go WR/TE with my 7th and 8th, but I didn't see anything on the TE list that jumped out at me. I feel like a bonehead.

Well I guess it was a gamble that paid off! I assumed you wouldn't take a TE that round, didn't realize you were thinking about it.

Steve "salami sandwich" Smith of the NYG's...

Hope he's still available

Nope, no one has taken him yet.

 

The MFL website is updated manually by Godot, who I think said he's doing a lot of moving right now and so has intermittent internet access. It'll probably be Friday or so before it's update.

8.01 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - Jacksonville Jaguars DST

8.02 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) - RB Justin Fargas OAK

8.03 Mississippi Thrill ® (Go Cats) - RB DeAngelo Williams CAR

8.04 BG Trash Talkers (DragonFire) - TE Jeremy Shockey NYG

8.05 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) - WR Javon Walker OAK

8.06 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) - WR Donte Stallworth CLE

8.07 Maysville Split Ends ® (Sumoroyal) - WR Derrick Mason BAL

8.08 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - Green Bay Packers DST

8.09 Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (Baseballguy) - Seattle Seahawks DST

8.10 Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (00Rocket28) - WR Steve Smith NYG

 

8.11 Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (UKPat02) - OTC

 

8.12 Indo Savages ® (PutMeInCoach) -

8.13 Big Creek Moonshiners ® (Da champ) -

8.14 Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (Nkysportsblog) -

8.15 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) -

8.16 Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (Ballaholic) -

Well I guess it was a gamble that paid off! I assumed you wouldn't take a TE that round, didn't realize you were thinking about it.

 

If a player of Shockey's caliber was available, I would have pulled the trigger, too much of a value to skip. With that being said, every league I've played in that required a TE, I have done fine with marginal players at best, so we'll see.

From a dirty bus station in Bangkok, Ethnic Eaters select Ray "Chicken Fried" Rice. (that one wrote itself) :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.