Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Six

Featured Replies

This just keeps getting better.

  • Replies 92
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

6.01 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) - WR Kevin Curtis PHI

 

6.02 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) - Time Expired

 

6.03 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) -OTC

 

6.04 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) -

6.05 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -

6.06 East End Evolution (RockPride) -

6.07 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) -

6.08 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) -

6.09 Fleming Hooligans ® (1996) -

6.10 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) -

6.11 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) -

6.12 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) -

6.13 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) -

6.14 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) -

6.15 Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® (FairFan) -

6.16 Shelby Cards (tdouth) -

  • Author

Gone camping with my brother for the first time in also ten years. I'll be back tomorrow afternoon.

Chester Taylor RB MIN...

 

That's a very solid pick. I think he will get some good PT this year.

That's a very solid pick. I think he will get some good PT this year.

I agree... :D

I agree... :D

 

I figured.....since you...ummm....took him.....;):lol:

Been off since Friday Morning. Was worried I had missed my pick. We are finishing out the basement and this is the first chance to get back on since Friday Morning.

I'll take Deuce McAllister, RB NO.

6.01 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) - WR Kevin Curtis PHI

 

6.02 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) - Time Expired

 

6.03 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - RB Chester Taylor, Min

6.04 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) - RB Deuce McAllister, NO

 

6.05 Louisa Lumber (stick1) - OTC

 

6.06 East End Evolution (RockPride) -

6.07 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) -

6.08 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) -

6.09 Fleming Hooligans ® (1996) -

6.10 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) -

6.11 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) -

6.12 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) -

6.13 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) -

6.14 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) -

6.15 Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® (FairFan) -

6.16 Shelby Cards (tdouth) -

Things have really slowed down...

 

I predict another 10 pick surge late today or early tomorrow.

 

That prediction and 6 dollars might get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.

I predict another 10 pick surge late today or early tomorrow.

 

That prediction and 6 dollars might get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.

 

Since you gave me the prediction, can I have the $6 too?

6.01 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) - WR Kevin Curtis PHI

 

6.02 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) - Time Expired

 

6.03 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - RB Chester Taylor, Min

6.04 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) - RB Deuce McAllister, NO

 

6.05 Louisa Lumber (stick1) - Brett Farve QB Bucs,Pack,Skins,Panthers,Bears (I think Tampa or G.B.) Been sweating it a few rounds for this pick.

 

6.06 East End Evolution (RockPride) - OTC

6.07 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - On Deck

6.08 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - In The Hole

6.09 Fleming Hooligans ® (1996) -

6.10 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) -

6.11 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) -

6.12 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) -

6.13 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) -

6.14 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) -

6.15 Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® (FairFan) -

6.16 Shelby Cards (tdouth) -

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.