2008-2009 10th region predictions

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Royals faired very well in summer ball for that new day era,Trust me.They are inexperienced though but that will come as the talent is there influx.Mason wont run over teams no but i be willing to bet they win there share and nobody wants that draw come March.:lol::p

Well said my friend. :thumb:

Well said my friend. :thumb:

Royals has good size,But I think GRC has the advantage overall in that area.Both teams are young though so I'll wait till late Jan. or early Feb. To judge much.Should be a much better overall 10th region this year though a lot of fun.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Royals has good size,But I think GRC has the advantage overall in that area.Both teams are young though so I'll wait till late Jan. or early Feb. To judge much.Should be a much better overall 10th region this year though a lot of fun.

Rogers, Pervis and Daniels both have grown a few inches this summer....I have been told. If you add in Zollo....GRC can go very tall. Our boys too is having a great summer. Robby Stenzel has been hurt and has had to set out the last couple of weeks. We will be depending alot on our Sophomores next year. What I like about them is that Robby has been a starter since the 8th grade. Cory Rogers started last year as a Freshman and Travis Pervis proved what he could do on the varsity level last year.

We have a very challenging schedule this year...we will take some lumps early....it is what we do in post season that counts. :thumb:

Brossart will surprise some folks. Remember, they played mostly sophomores last season and improved greatly. Reiger is very good and they might be the best coached team in the Region.

Here is my list.

1. GRC

2. Mason Co

3. Scott

4. Campbell Co

5. Brossart

6. Montgomery

Brossart will surprise some folks. Remember, they played mostly sophomores last season and improved greatly. Reiger is very good and they might be the best coached team in the Region.

Here is my list.

1. GRC

2. Mason Co

3. Scott

4. Campbell Co

5. Brossart

6. Montgomery

I agree with your top 3...4-6 at this point I think throw them in a hat and pick.

So what does everyone from the 10th Region think about the 10th Region being held at Northern Kentucky University's Bank of Kentucky Center next season? The 9th Region will be there as well.

That's OK with me, not really concerned where it's held ,Mason, Montgomery or Northern Ky are all fine.:ylsuper:

I just know that it'll be a LOT of games in about a 9 day span. All first round games will be held there so if my math serves me right, 28 games in 9 days...I'd probably say in 8 days actually since Sunday is usually taken off from most regional tournament schedules.

I just know I'll probably be working it in some fashion but if not, I'll most likely not be paying to get in....LOL. I'll just go into work for an hour or so and then slip out into the legion of high school basketball supporters....LOL.

Here is my list.

1. GRC

2. Mason Co

3. Scott

4. Campbell Co

5. Brossart

6. Montgomery

This is the best list IMO. :thumb:

True but I don't see a Darius Miller walking through those locker rooms anytime soon. :thumb:

True and you haven't seen a Preston Knowles walk through your locker room in a couple either. There is talent at Mason County, young talent, and what becomes of that we will have to see. No one knew how spectacular Darius was going to be when he was a young 8th grader at the state tournament. We knew he was special, but through his hard work, the rest is history. Same can go for some of this young talent at Mason County that currently are coming up thru the ranks.