2008-2009 10th region predictions

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since there are quite a few teams scattered from the 2 to 5 spot, maybe even deeper, which players are looking to be the best in the 10th this year?

Russ Middleton should be one of the top players this year hands down no questions asked!!!!!

I respect Russ Middleton and he will be very valuable to Mason Co's success this year and will be a top player. As far as top player in the region I would have to go with UK's verbal committment of Vinny Zollo.

I like Stenzel, Hatton from Clark, haven't seen Zollo play bot I'm sure he's a good one, Middleton and Downing from Mason and Rash from Montgomery. I know that Northern Ky (Brossart, Scott and Campbell)has some very good players but I'm not familiar with their names. The King Boys from Deming and Mason from St Pat are also nice ball players. Others I look to bloom this season are Purvis,Daniels and Rogers from Clark and Setty, Gilbert and Pawsat from Mason. Also heard that Nicholas Co has a nice ball player but don't know his name.

Edited by d-dawg

I respect Russ Middleton and he will be very valuable to Mason Co's success this year and will be a top player. As far as top player in the region I would have to go with UK's verbal committment of Vinny Zollo.

What do you have to base that on? He got a scholarship from UK so he has to be good? Have you seen him play?

Until I see Zollo play, I will have to say that Stenzel and Middleton and the two best players in the region.

What do you have to base that on? He got a scholarship from UK so he has to be good? Have you seen him play?

Until I see Zollo play, I will have to say that Stenzel and Middleton and the two best players in the region.

I would say going to sign with UK is very high credentials. Have I seen him play, not personally...yet, but I do have family members that have seen him play several times, so no I didn't make a blind statement. I can see why some want to wait and see for themselves.

Of those that have proven themselves in the 10th region, I would agree that Robby and Russ have to be rated at the top.

Mason Co. has some very talented players coming up that could be at the top in a few years.10th grade players Neil Pawset that saw quite a few minutes last season and Tregg Setty.Things should be interesting this year and for a few more to come.I personally have not seen the UK signee play but I will base my opinion after I see him right now I think that Russ Middleton is pretty tough,he really shined in the St.tourney last year!!!!