Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How do these people get elected?

Featured Replies

I certainly hope someone does a thorough job of explaining to these guys the meaning of "black hole" and that they are suitably embarassed.

Once again, I am surprised.

 

I never knew that "Black Hole" was a racially insensitive term. I thought it meant "A bottomless pit". Like when you look down a large hole in the ground, you see black.

Once again, I am surprised.

 

I never knew that "Black Hole" was a racially insensitive term. I thought it meant "A bottomless pit". Like when you look down a large hole in the ground, you see black.

 

 

I never heard of this either. I thought it meant bottomless pit where things get lost easily.

I never heard of this either. I thought it meant bottomless pit where things get lost easily.

Good, now I don't feel so stupid. I swear, some of this stuff really surprises me, things that I think are normal sayings, are seen by some as racist.

I think people are just looking for things to be referred to as racist. Soon someone will say they have bad luck because a black cat walked in front of them and that will be turned as racist.

I certainly hope someone does a thorough job of explaining to these guys the meaning of "black hole" and that they are suitably embarassed.

 

Agreed.

I guess I'm ignorant. Because the phrase he used means something totally different to me then what it means to some of the people who have posted in this thread.

I guess I'm ignorant. Because the phrase he used means something totally different to me then what it means to some of the people who have posted in this thread.

I think every post in this thread so far has the same view on the issue...

 

The ignorance I am speaking of is on the part of the commissioner and judge who actually took that as a racist comment.

I think every post in this thread so far has the same view on the issue...

 

The ignorance I am speaking of is on the part of the commissioner and judge who actually took that as a racist comment.

Like I said, I'm ignorant. :D

Like I said, I'm ignorant. :D

 

So you think it is a racist term?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.