How do these people get elected?

75center

So you think it is a racist term?

No, not at all. But, to tell on my self, I thought the people in this thread, my saying ignorant, were saying that the person who said "Black Hole" was ignorant of the racist overtone of the comment. I truly did not know they were agreeing with me. Thusly, I am ignorant.:lol:

T,B, & G can, I'm sure, give a much better description of a black hole, but my understanding is it's a body in space so dense, and with so much gravity, that not even light can escape. Everything within range is sucked in and just disappears in darkness. Thus the saying when anything goes in and does not come back out, is it's a "black hole".

I understand where the commissioner is coming from. I personally am offended of the term, “Fat Chance”. This term indicates that those of us who prefer pleated pants have little chance to succeed. When will the madness end?

No, not at all. But, to tell on my self, I thought the people in this thread, my saying ignorant, were saying that the person who said "Black Hole" was ignorant of the racist overtone of the comment. I truly did not know they were agreeing with me. Thusly, I am ignorant.:lol:

:lol: :thumb: I'm just glad we're all on the same page now.

There is a member of BGP that shall remain nameless whom I christened "The Black Hole" after playing some pickup basketball games together (well, I mostly watched).

He is Caucasian. However, once the ball gets near him, it gets sucked in (his gravitational force must be exceptional) and is never seen again, unless expelled toward the rim. Hence, "black hole".:D

There is a member of BGP that shall remain nameless whom I christened "The Black Hole" after playing some pickup basketball games together (well, I mostly watched).

He is Caucasian. However, once the ball gets near him, it gets sucked in (his gravitational force must be exceptional) and is never seen again, unless expelled toward the rim. Hence, "black hole".:D

Kinda like Kevin McHale: 13 moves in the low post, and No. 13 is to kick it back out.

Kinda like Kevin McHale: 13 moves in the low post, and No. 13 is to kick it back out.

I guess my buddy only has 12...

Wait, I take that back. There are only two moves. Ball fake and shoot, or shoot.

I understand where the commissioner is coming from. I personally am offended of the term, “Fat Chance”. This term indicates that those of us who prefer pleated pants have little chance to succeed. When will the madness end?

It is just a saying. I don't get offended by sayings. If someone calls be a name or points me out and ridicules me, I take offense. But old sayings like that, I don't. They all have BAD meanings to them, like "Rule of Thumb".