Anyone watch Friday Night Lights (TV Series)?

MJAlltheWay24

Does anyone know the name of the song in the intro...and who sings it?

I think this is it.

Name of the song is Remember Me as Time of Day. Name of the band is Explosions in the Sky

No video, just the song playing over a black background:

Edited by HOMELESS CAMEL

Does anyone know the name of the song in the intro...and who sings it?

If you're talking about the opening credits song no one sings it, it is an instrumental, so if the one you're talking about has words disregard everything below. It is very similar to some of Explosions in the Sky's work but it isn't them. It is by a guy named W.G. Snuffy Walden and I don't think you can buy it anywhere. It is simply called "Friday Night Lights Theme"

Here's a link to the song:Friday Night Lights Theme

Here's a link to the story:

FNL Theme Story

Hope that helps.

I think this is it.

Name of the song is Remember Me as Time of Day. Name of the band is Explosions in the Sky

No video, just the song playing over a black background:

It isn't Explosions in the Sky--it sounds a lot like them but it isn't them. It is W.G. Snuffy Walden. Listen to the link I provided in my above post, they sound a lot a like but you can definately tell the difference.

I tell you what, I haven't watched one epidsode on the television, but I have watch the whole first two series online once and I am going through it again right now. I really do thoroughly enjoy this show. And I know people will say "It's not realistic"...but true, but the events that happen in this show happen all the time, just not at the same high school.

Just wonder if anyone else enjoy this show...cause I am a big fan.

Ha MJ you have been gone for a while....... Probably the 20 trillionth thread about the show lol.

It isn't Explosions in the Sky--it sounds a lot like them but it isn't them. It is W.G. Snuffy Walden. Listen to the link I provided in my above post, they sound a lot a like but you can definately tell the difference.

Thanks for the link and the info. :thumb:

Thanks for the link and the info. :thumb:

:thumb:

No problem. I spent some time looking for it a few months back and had it all saved. I think the song that you posted is in the Friday Night Lights movie. Both it and Your Hand in Mine were played a few times in the movie. Explosions in the Sky has some really good songs.