Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Rounds One and Two

Featured Replies

Ethnic Eaters take Marshawn "Lamb Vindaloo" Lynch

MarshawnLynch1.jpg

 

I'm shocked that he wasn't the first pick after all the keepers...

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm shocked that he wasn't the first pick after all the keepers...

 

I know value when I see it. :lol:

I know value when I see it. :lol:

 

If it wasn't for his potential legal issue, he would have been my 2nd keeper....

If it wasn't for his potential legal issue, he would have been my 2nd keeper....

 

They say its over. He lost his license over it.

I took Portis cause I think the Redskins are a better team than Buffalo. I did not take into account the Tim Russert karma for da Bills.

I took Portis cause I think the Redskins are a better team than Buffalo. I did not take into account the Tim Russert karma for da Bills.

 

Portis was a solid pick! I think the Bills already have the maximum amount of bad karma, just ask Jim Kelly!

I took Portis cause I think the Redskins are a better team than Buffalo. I did not take into account the Tim Russert karma for da Bills.

 

I forgot about the good karma. Makes the pick even better.

Well Lynch was my pick so I'll take Willie Parker..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

1.01 Big Creek Moonshiners ® (Da champ) - Clinton Portis RB

 

 

 

2.01 Maysville Split Ends ® (Sumoroyal) - Willis McGahee RB

2.02 Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (00Rocket28) - Ben Roethlisberger QB

2.03 Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (UKPat02) - Marshawn Lynch RB

2.04 Indo Savages ® (PutMeInCoach) - Willie Parker RB

 

2.05 Big Creek Moonshiners ® (Da champ) -OTC

 

2.06 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) -

Dang! I didn't realize we started. Better get my list together!

Dang! I didn't realize we started. Better get my list together!

I hadn't either, I just finished mine about 2 minutes ago...

  • Author
Dang! I didn't realize we started. Better get my list together!

 

I hadn't either, I just finished mine about 2 minutes ago...
Nothing to worry about, no reason to hurry. There is no time limit until Monday. I just put it out there to give the one's in a hurry something to talk about.

Here's a list of the Keepers so no one picks them again:

 

Ladanian Tomlinson

Drew Brees

Ronnie Brown

Jamal Lewis

Tom Brady

Larry Johnson

Marshawn Lynch

Mark Bulger

Adrian Peterson (Bears & Vikings)

Clinton Portis

Peyton Manning

Marion Barber

Ben Rothlisberger

Larry Fitzgerald

Eli Manning

Derek Anderson

Frank Gore

Reggie Wayne

Maurice Jones-Drew

Ryan Grant

Willie McGahee

Brian Westbrook

Carson Palmer

Steven Jackson

TO

Tony Romo

Joseph Addai

Moonshiners will throw the ball to Braylon Edwards with the next pick.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.