Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Rounds One and Two

Featured Replies

1.01 Big Creek Moonshiners ® (Da champ) - Clinton Portis RB

 

 

 

2.01 Maysville Split Ends ® (Sumoroyal) - Willis McGahee RB

2.02 Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (00Rocket28) - Ben Roethlisberger QB

2.03 Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (UKPat02) - Marshawn Lynch RB

2.04 Indo Savages ® (PutMeInCoach) - Willie Parker RB

 

2.05 Big Creek Moonshiners ® (Da champ) -Braylon Edwards WR

 

2.06 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) - OTC

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's a list of the Keepers so no one picks them again:

 

Ladanian Tomlinson

Drew Brees

Ronnie Brown

Jamal Lewis

Tom Brady

Larry Johnson

Marshawn Lynch

Mark Bulger

Adrian Peterson (Bears & Vikings)

Clinton Portis

Peyton Manning

Marion Barber

Ben Rothlisberger

Larry Fitzgerald

Eli Manning

Derek Anderson

Frank Gore

Reggie Wayne

Maurice Jones-Drew

Ryan Grant

Willie McGahee

Brian Westbrook

Carson Palmer

Steven Jackson

TO

Tony Romo

Joseph Addai

 

 

If Randy Moss hasn't been picked I want him instead of Edwards.

If Randy Moss wasn't been picked I want him instead of Edwards.

He was kept by the Ethnic Eaters.

  • Author
What is the whole draft order?
Did you try any of the links that you will find in post #5 of this thread?
Did you try any of the links that you will find in post #5 of this thread?

 

No I already wrote down the list for keepers and have a list of who is left. I should have known the other one was the draft order.:irked:

  • Author
I should have known the other one was the draft order.:irked:
;)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.

If Randy Moss hasn't been picked I want him instead of Edwards.

 

I kept Randy "Hummus and falafel" Moss.

mossbadhair.jpg

  • Author
The Butchers will take Earnest Graham, RB, Tampa Bay.
I'll get a round three thread going shortly.
I'll get a round three thread going shortly.

:thumb: Sounds like a plan.

I kept Randy "Hummus and falafel" Moss.

mossbadhair.jpg

 

Wishful thinking ;) Want to trade?

  • Author
I'll get a round three thread going shortly.
It's up and running.
Someone has Moss as a keeper.

Sorry, missed Moss.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.