Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top 10 for upcoming season

Featured Replies

Lets see your pre-season top ten. I'll go first and let you guys pick it apart!

1 Georgia

2 Ohio St

3 Florida

4 LSU

5 West Virginia

6 USC

7 Auburn

8 Virginia Tech

9 Oklahoma

10 Auburn

Who did I omit? I know there is someone very obvious. Anyway, there's my top 10....let the sniping begin!!! LOL

1) OSU

2) Georgia

3) Oklahoma

4) USC

5) Florida

6) Missouri

7) Texas

8) Clemson

9 ) WVU

10) Auburn

  • Author
1) OSU

2) Georgia

3) Oklahoma

4) USC

5) Florida

6) Missouri

7) Texas

8) Clemson

9 ) WVU

10) Auburn

 

I agree that Clemson should be solid but Im still not sold on Missouri. After last year I guess I should be. Texas is one I forgot about. No doubt they are probably pre season top 10. No LSU??

I agree that Clemson should be solid but Im still not sold on Missouri. After last year I guess I should be. Texas is one I forgot about. No doubt they are probably pre season top 10. No LSU??

 

Mizzu returns QB Chase Daniels & receiver Jeremy Maclin. They also return 10 starters on D.

 

LSU is right outside my Top 10.

  • Author
Mizzu returns QB Chase Daniels & receiver Jeremy Maclin. They also return 10 starters on D.

 

LSU is right outside my Top 10.

 

Im sure you are right but Mizzou is going to have to prove it one more year to make me a believer.

1) OSU

2) USC

3) Georgia

4) Oklahoma

5) Florida

6) Texas

7) Clemson

8) Virginia Tech

9 ) WVU

10) LSU

I agree that Clemson should be solid but Im still not sold on Missouri. After last year I guess I should be. Texas is one I forgot about. No doubt they are probably pre season top 10. No LSU??

 

You could put Texas in your Top 10 if you want to. You've got Auburn ranked 7th and 10th. :thumb:

1. Georgia

2. USC

3. Florida

4. Ohio State

5. Texas

6. Oklahoma

7. Va. Tech

8. Clemson

9. Mizzou

10. Auburn/LSU

 

Bama just out of the list

Okla. has the nation's top offensive line & a pretty darn good defensive line. The offense led the Nation in total TD's scored with 80 last season & since they are switching to a no huddle offense I would think that number should be even higher this season. They should definitely be in anyone's top 3.

  • Author
You could put Texas in your Top 10 if you want to. You've got Auburn ranked 7th and 10th. :thumb:

 

Oops!! I guess I need a proof reader. #10 was supposed to be Michigan

Lets see your pre-season top ten. I'll go first and let you guys pick it apart!

1 Georgia

2 Ohio St

3 Florida

4 LSU

5 West Virginia

6 USC

7 Auburn

8 Virginia Tech

9 Oklahoma

10 Auburn

Who did I omit? I know there is someone very obvious. Anyway, there's my top 10....let the sniping begin!!! LOL

 

Im not ready to give Georgia the top spot yet, but not a bad list for this early.

  • Author
Okla. has the nation's top offensive line & a pretty darn good defensive line. The offense led the Nation in total TD's scored with 80 last season & since they are switching to a no huddle offense I would think that number should be even higher this season. They should definitely be in anyone's top 3.

 

Oklahoma is outstanding offensively but I wonder if they could score 80 tds against SEC defenses. One of my faults in judging the strength of college teams is that I dont respect them as much if they arent from the SEC or Big 10(Fla, Tenn, Auburn, LSU, ALabama, Ga, Ohio St, Mich, Penn St. etc.)

Okla. has the nation's top offensive line & a pretty darn good defensive line. The offense led the Nation in total TD's scored with 80 last season & since they are switching to a no huddle offense I would think that number should be even higher this season. They should definitely be in anyone's top 3.

 

Point taken, I wouldn't doubt seeing them in the NC game. Texas stands in thier way, imo if anyone beats them it would be Texas. As a matter of fact, I would probably put them in on my list at #2 instead of USC.

I'd throw Miami in there with the recruiting class they have and the returners from last season.

I'd throw Miami in there with the recruiting class they have and the returners from last season.

 

They have signed 2 Five Stars & a bunch of 4 Stars (17 in total for 4 & 5 stars & just 2 of those 17 are from a different state other than Florida.) I don't think they are in the top 10 though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.