Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top 10 for upcoming season

Featured Replies

I dont think that osu should be ahead of any of the top teams in the SEC. When will you people learn that OSU cant hang with the top schools in the SEC?

I dont think that osu should be ahead of any of the top teams in the SEC. When will you people learn that OSU cant hang with the top schools in the SEC?
Please stop. First off I hate OSU more than anyone but they are loaded coming back this year. They are better than propably everyone in the SEC. I do however think they will lose to USC away. Your thought process would be like me saying Michigan would walk away with an SEC title since the SEC cannot beat Michigan.
Im not ready to give Georgia the top spot yet, but not a bad list for this early.

 

 

Georgia ended the season with 7 straight wins and won 10 of there last 11. In the SEC thats very impressive. Four of those teams were ranks too. They very well might be the best team in the land if they play like that all year. In the SEC you have to play like that every week though, one bad week and you could lose a chance to play in the title game. Georgia has games at South Carolina, Arizona St, LSU, Auburn. They play 'bama, Tenn, and G Tech at home and Florida at the neutal site. So even if they start the season number one, they probably won't stay there long with that schedule.

Please stop. First off I hate OSU more than anyone but they are loaded coming back this year. They are better than propably everyone in the SEC. I do however think they will lose to USC away. Your thought process would be like me saying Michigan would walk away with an SEC title since the SEC cannot beat Michigan.

OSU is most certainly a top 10 team but in this upcoming season I'll take Florida over them any day of the week and Georgia 7 times out of 10.

My rankings:

 

1. Florida

2. Oklahoma

3. Georgia

4. Ohio State, USC

6. West Virginia

7. Texas

8. Clemson

9. Mizzou

10. Auburn

 

I'm predicting Ohio State goes back to the championship game against one of my top 3, not quite sure which one yet...

Please stop. First off I hate OSU more than anyone but they are loaded coming back this year. They are better than propably everyone in the SEC. I do however think they will lose to USC away. Your thought process would be like me saying Michigan would walk away with an SEC title since the SEC cannot beat Michigan.

 

 

Lol, noway. There better than some of the SEC teams but not the top 4. I hate OSU but I'm not an SEC fan either.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

1. Georgia

2. Ohio State

3. West Virginia

4. LSU

5. Oklahoma

6. Florida

7. Texas

8. Auburn

9. USC

10. Missouri

I'd throw Miami in there with the recruiting class they have and the returners from last season.

 

Not this season, Shannon did a nice job of recruiting talent, but it's hard to mention them as a top 10 with a first year QB at the helm. I think they'll be better than last season but they couldnt' be much worse.

1. Florida

2. Southern California

3. Georgia

4. Texas

5. Auburn

6. LSU

7. Oklahoma

8. Ohio State

9. Missouri

10. Illinois

11. Clemson

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.