Vacation: Out & about or there to relax

ScarHeel

I posted this in the late nighters thread but I know not everyone goes in there so I wanted it to have it's own thread.

When you go on vacation are you a person who just wants to go relax & sleep whenever you please & not have to worry about nothing or are you a person who wants to get up bright & early & see everything there is to see 5 different times??? Always out & about.

I am the first description. I hate getting up early in the morning & going all over the place. It's vacation for pete's sake. Be lazy.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like to see/experience things on vacation.

Ditto.:thumb: IMO, you can sleep anytime, anywhere. If I am in a city for the first time, or even Gatlinburg where I've been a few times, you can bet I'm going to make the most of it by getting out and seeing/doing things I can't see/do at home. I understand wanting to relax on vacation though, so say if, for example, I have seven days off, I'll make the vacation for four or five. That way I will still have two or three days to just chill and relax AT HOME.

My reply is on the Late nighters.../Got here on Sunday on a fourth of a tank...it's wed/thursday and still have a fourth...

I have been here many times before...I would proberly get out more if this was my first time here...:thumb:

That's exactly what I'm talking about. :thumb:

That's exactly what I'm talking about. :thumb:

Yea the wife and I have sleeped in every morning...We have done Breakfast and dinner here at the condo every night except this evening... Lunch at the beach...My vacation consist of nothing but Nothing...I can only do this about once a year...After this week Im ready to get back to normal...:thumb:

I'm pretty much a beach vacation type of girl so . . .

my "routine" pretty much follows the same schedule each day:

Wake up whenever . . .

Get my Latte from Starbuck's

Hit the beach to relax, sleep, read and partake of my tropical drink

choice of the trip (it always seems to be a different one each time)

Get cleaned up to go out to eat

Come back to the condo to relax on the balcony before going to bed

REPEAT for 7 days!!! :ylsuper: That's my idea of a PERFECT vacation!

Ofcourse . . . there is always the rainy or cooler day that I will adjust this schedule to include a little shopping and/or siteseeing. :thumb:

Wake up whenever . . .

Hit the beach to relax, sleep, read and partake of my

tropical drink choice of the trip

Ofcourse . . . there is always the rainy or cooler day that I will adjust this schedule to include a little shopping and/or siteseeing. :thumb:

Thats what Im talking about...:thumb:

Wake up whenever . . .

Hit the beach to relax, sleep, read and partake of my tropical drink

choice of the trip (it always seems to be a different one each time)

This sounds like spring break. Except I don't get Starbuck's in the morning, that is my usual trip to the grocery store. About every other day I substitut the grocery trip for a morning walk on the beach. Works out pretty good.

Now if we're talking ski trip, that is really fun. Ski all day, well til 4:00, back to the condo for a hot tub and wine, shower and out to dinner, and then bed by 9:00. It is the perfect day. I know 9:00 sounds early, but not when you ski all day.:banana: