Covington Catholic Has a New Principal

Clyde

Sent Principal Rowe an E-mail to congratulation him and to my surprise received his return reply minutes later. Seems like a outstanding choice by the CovCath committee that hired him to lead Covington Catholic. Good luck Principal Rowe.

Sent Principal Rowe an E-mail to congratulation him and to my surprise received his return reply minutes later. Seems like a outstanding choice by the CovCath committee that hired him to lead Covington Catholic. Good luck Principal Rowe.

Easy to get on your good side, huh OldGuy? :D

Easy to get on your good side, huh OldGuy? :D

:D CC, I was taught a long, long time ago, that you have to give people a chance. Don't know the man, but do I know some of the people on this thread (and think highly of them), who have spoken highly of him, and I will take their word on it. In this day and age of busy people, he did indeed surprise me by the quick reply. Seems like a good move....

:D CC, I was taught a long, long time ago, that you have to give people a chance. Don't know the man, but do I know some of the people on this thread (and think highly of them), who have spoken highly of him, and I will take their word on it. In this day and age of busy people, he did indeed surprise me by the quick reply. Seems like a good move....

:thumb:

Just giving you a hard time, OldGuy. I don't know the man either, but it seems like everyone is happy with the hire. I'm willing to give the man a shot as well.

A great hire for CovCath and a tremendous loss for Brossart.

Bob always wanted nothing more than to be the principal of Brossart High School, but unfortunately could not get assurances from our admin that it was in the cards, and when this opportunity/challenge arose took advantage. Seems he is good enough to be the principal at CovCath, but not Brossart. Go Figure!

Bob is a good friend who will do a great job at CovCath. We wish him the best and fully understand that sometimes a man has to do what a man has to do.

The question the Brossart admin must now answer is "How is this good for Brossart?" We've really let the big one get away!