June 12, 200818 yr If you are picking before me...does that mean I did better than you last year? I guess you can make that assumption. Maybe that's how I planned it
June 12, 200818 yr When will be selecting our team, and will we get to see the rosters of the vacant teams before selection?
June 12, 200818 yr Author When will be selecting our team, and will we get to see the rosters of the vacant teams before selection?The selections will start as soon as 1996 rolls. I will post those links from home again tonight, or you can find them in the "let's get the ball rolling" thread.
June 12, 200818 yr The selections will start as soon as 1996 rolls. I will post those links from home again tonight, or you can find them in the "let's get the ball rolling" thread. Thanks...and will we get the option to keep two players or not because we are new owners?
June 12, 200818 yr Author Will we get the option to keep two playersYes. That's why you are choosing teams and draft positions.
June 12, 200818 yr This is my first time in Fantasy football, so I'm not sure what you all are talking about,
June 12, 200818 yr And yes, that was serious, so someone clue me in as to what's going to happen? I'm a rookie with you, but here is how I see it. The first choice will be which team we want to take over from the ones who are no longer in the league. That decision is made on your roll. Next will be the decision of keeping two players or not. Third is the draft and that will be in the position that your new team was suppose to pick. Does that sound right?
June 12, 200818 yr Author I'm a rookie with you, but here is how I see it. The first choice will be which team we want to take over from the ones who are no longer in the league. That decision is made on your roll. Next will be the decision of keeping two players or not. Third is the draft and that will be in the position that your new team was suppose to pick. Does that sound right?yes
June 12, 200818 yr National Conference 1. Shelby Cards 2. Paintsville Pythons 3. Ga. St Prison Mean Machine 4. Florence Fighters 5. Possum Trot WarHogs 6. Brush Creek Rusty Ankles 7. Auxier RiverRats 8. Grayson County Swamptrash 9. West Kentucky Rams 10. Southern KY SubVets 11. Lexington Lumber 12. East End Evolution 13. Richmond nWo Outsiders 14. Huggs Thuggs 15. Kalamazoo Wings 16. Louisville Legends American Conference 1. Cincinnati Spartan Warriors 2. Bardstown Butchers 3. Lagrange Lifers 4. Louisville Wildcats 5. Sawville Gym Shoes 6. Owensville Oilers 7. Middle Fork Mustard Seeds 8. Pikeville Red Dogs 9. Bushwood Country Club Gophers 10. Rabbit Hash Rowdies 11. Jungle Junkies 12. Junction City Jailcats 13. BG Trash Talkers 14. Russell - Flatwoods Breakmen 15. Bankick Swamp Gas 16. Atwood Fighting' Amish Teams in red will be taken over by new members. Is there anyway we can see these team's rosters?
June 12, 200818 yr Author Is there anyway we can see these team's rosters? When will be selecting our team, and will we get to see the rosters of the vacant teams before selection? The selections will start as soon as 1996 rolls. I will post those links from home again tonight, or you can find them in the "let's get the ball rolling" thread. ...
June 12, 200818 yr Wonder which 2 will be brave enough to venture into the big boys side? Brave or crazy you make the call.
June 12, 200818 yr Wonder which 2 will be brave enough to venture into the big boys side? Brave or crazy you make the call. FairFan is a big boy. Let's see if he's brave enough to take the challenge...
June 12, 200818 yr FairFan is a big boy. Let's see if he's brave enough to take the challenge... Was there another option....
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.