Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ New Member Dice Roll Results

Featured Replies

Wonder which 2 will be brave enough to venture into the big boys side? Brave or crazy you make the call.

 

It's a done deal. :D

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wonder which 2 will be brave enough to venture into the big boys side? Brave or crazy you make the call.

 

Be careful what you wish for !!! :fight:

Is there an option of just keeping one guy? Or is it two or nothing?

Is there an option of just keeping one guy? Or is it two or nothing?

 

0, 1, or 2. If you chose 0, you get a first round pick. If you chose 1 you start with a second round pick, and if you choose 2, you start in the third round.

  • Author
They're so needy when they're young:D
:thumb:
  • Author
0, 1, or 2. If you chose 0, you get a first round pick. If you chose 1 you start with a second round pick, and if you choose 2, you start in the third round.
:thumb: Your getting a handle on the rules.
:thumb: Your getting a handle on the rules.

 

I'm a quick learner. :jump:

 

The one thing I don't understand. (I am sure I will figure it out when the time comes). I am looking at the rosters from the "let's get the ball rolling" thread and the team rosters are different. Which ones do I go by?

 

The Godot League link for 2007 - http://football35.myfantasyleague.com/2007/home/66389

 

The Expansion League link for 2007 - http://football36.myfantasyleague.com/2007/home/79197

  • Author

Final Results:

013 - FairFan

130 - Nkysportsblog

263 - Sumoroyal

326 - Go Cats

352 - Baseballguy

364 - UKPat02

527 - 1996

539 - PutMeInCoach

594 - Da champ

632 - 00Rocket28

921 - Ballaholic

 

 

 

  • Author
I'm a quick learner. :jump:

 

The one thing I don't understand. (I am sure I will figure it out when the time comes). I am looking at the rosters from the "let's get the ball rolling" thread and the team rosters are different. Which ones do I go by?

 

The Godot League link for 2007 - http://football35.myfantasyleague.com/2007/home/66389

 

The Expansion League link for 2007 - http://football36.myfantasyleague.com/2007/home/79197

Those links are good to get you to the correct rosters.

 

These are the teams you will be looking at:

 

National Conference

Paintsville Pythons

Grayson County Swamptrash

 

American Conference

Cincinnati Spartan Warriors

Lagrange Lifers

Louisville Wildcats

Sawville Gym Shoes

Owensville Oilers

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds

Pikeville Red Dogs

Rabbit Hash Rowdies

Russell - Flatwoods Breakmen

 

 

I have a meetiing in a little bit that I need to go to, but I will get more info and a new thread started when I get home. Around 6 PM CST.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.