6-Vanderbilt Commodores

WEST

1-Auburn Tigers

2-LSU Tigers

3-Alabama Crimson Tide

4-Mississippi State Bulldogs

5-Arkansas Razorbacks

6-Ole Miss Rebels

Georgia is better than Florida on paper but their schedule is too difficult. I predict Florida will beat Auburn in the SEC title game and go on to play USC in the BCS title game!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with some or most of your picks. Aubarn and Lsu are replacing QBs where as Bama will have a returning senior, so I'll put Bama ahead of both of those folks.

There's more to winning games than just having an experienced QB.

WAR EAGLE!:D

I agree with some or most of your picks. Aubarn and Lsu are replacing QBs where as Bama will have a returning senior, so I'll put Bama ahead of both of those folks.

The west was extremly hard to pick, not to say the east was easy. Alabama only returns 13 starters which worries me, although they do have possibly the best recruiting class coming in, Julio Jones will make a imediate impact! Auburn will have an offense for the first time in many years!

I think Georgia is the team to beat this year, but the SEC is loaded with underclass defensive stars. I think the overall top team will be the one with a scoring/playmaking defense, and Auburn is gonna be right there. Very tough conference to predict.

SEC East:

1. Florida

2. Georgia

3. Tennessee

4. S. Carolina

5. Kentucky

6. Vanderbilt

SEC West:

1. Auburn

2. Alabama

3. LSU

4. Miss State

5. Ole Miss

6. Arkansas

Florida over Auburn in the SECT. Hopefully that will be enough to get the Gators in the title game against whomever.

SEC East:

1. Florida

2. Georgia

3. Tennessee

4. S. Carolina

5. Kentucky

6. Vanderbilt

SEC West:

1. Auburn

2. Alabama

3. LSU

4. Miss State

5. Ole Miss

6. Arkansas

Florida over Auburn in the SECT. Hopefully that will be enough to get the Gators in the title game against whomever.

If you win the SEC you have a really good chance of playing in the national championship!

I am interested in seeing how Auburn does with Franklin calling the plays. That offense could be very hard to stop with the kind of athletes Auburn usually has. Who will be their QB this year?

I'm thinking Burns will get most of the snaps. He is the perfect QB for TF's system.