Track the Braves (Week 11)

My goodness, the Phillies sweep the Braves, and everyone disappears. The Braves got the week off to a good start, by going 3-1 against the Marlins, but the Phillies are playing some good ball right now. Let's hope the Braves can rebound this week, and beat up on the Cubs.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A 3-4 homestand when the Braves had been playing very well at home was not what the doctor ordered. The tone was set with the error that lost them that first game.

Hopefully they can do the Reds a favor and saddle the Cubbies with some Ls.

No one disappeared. I have life outside of BGP therefore I can't always be here to post about them.

I've never started a Braves weekly thread and I don't plan on doing so, ever. If someone else doesn't do it, it won't be started by me. :lol:

The Braves had a terrible past few days with Smoltz being out for the year and the 3 losses to the Phillies. They need to get on a good win streak, now.

Glavine is back on the DL.

They also found Smotlz's labrum is damaged in his shoulder. IMO Smoltz is done for good and Tom will be after the year. Don't be surprised if Maddux follows them.

Has to go down as one of the greatest pitching rotations every assembled when those 3 were on the roster in their prime. Just unbelievable.