Movie: 'You Don't Mess With the Zohan'

ScarHeel

I'm a huge Adam Sandler fan as well, and I loved Zohan.

I didn't think the previews made it look all that great, but I laughed out loud in this movie more than I expected. It is not a serious movie by any means, but not many Adam Sandler movies are. I thought it was hilarious.

I love Adam Sandler and I am a completely huge fan of him, but as for this one...I am not thrilled about whatever. I thought he was doing great things for his career with some more serious movies that were still funny.

This looks like a joke.

If you love Adam Sandler, you will like this movie.

If you liked Little Nicky, The Waterboy, Happy Gilmore, Billy Madison etc...

I'm not sure how you couldn't like this.

He's made some good "serious" movies lately, but this is back to his old style which I like.

BTW, I hear Adam Sandler and Judd Apatow are teaming up on a new comedy. It will star Sandler along side Seth Rogen.

He's made some good "serious" movies lately, but this is back to his old style which I like.

BTW, I hear Adam Sandler and Judd Apatow are teaming up on a new comedy. It will star Sandler along side Seth Rogen.

I guess I can't really judge it because I haven't seen it but I just don't think I will like it and I am a huge Adam Sandler fan. The thing I liked about him starting to get serious is his movies now had a point...but were still hilarious. This just looks stupid.

You just listed 4 of my favorite Adam Sandler movies along with Big Daddy so I should definitely enjoy this one. :thumb:

Just looking at previews I think this movie will be horrible!

Maybe that means it will be great. How many previews have you seen that make a movie look like it will be hilarious and then the only funny things in it are what you saw in the previews?

Sandler and Rogen will play a pair of stand up comics and the film will contain more dramatic elements than Apatow's previous efforts.