Movie: 'You Don't Mess With the Zohan'

ScarHeel

I see previews of this movie everyday, and that's exactly what leads me to believe that it'll turn out to be a terrible movie. Somehow I think this is another case of showing all the funny parts in the preview which would then leave people to pay an outrageous ticket price...for filler material.

I see previews of this movie everyday, and that's exactly what leads me to believe that it'll turn out to be a terrible movie. Somehow I think this is another case of showing all the funny parts in the preview which would then leave people to pay an outrageous ticket price...for filler material.

The movie is better than the previews make it look...

I guess I can't really judge it because I haven't seen it but I just don't think I will like it and I am a huge Adam Sandler fan. The thing I liked about him starting to get serious is his movies now had a point...but were still hilarious. This just looks stupid.

It is stupid. It's very stupid. It's not believable, or realistic at all.

But it is funny.

I didn't go into this movie thinking it was going to be a drama. It's there to make you laugh. If you watch it, go into it in a good mood and enjoy. It's not serious...at all.

I didn't go into this movie thinking it was going to be a drama. It's there to make you laugh. If you watch it, go into it in a good mood and enjoy. It's not serious...at all.

Yeah, I know. I just probably won't watch it for a while. I thought Sandler was becoming a better actor with his more recent movies that had been coming out. But seems like with this one he took a step in the other direction.

Yeah, I know. I just probably won't watch it for a while. I thought Sandler was becoming a better actor with his more recent movies that had been coming out. But seems like with this one he took a step in the other direction.

He's not trying to prove that he's a great actor with movies like this.

He does these types of movies because he likes to do comedy.

I'm sure no one wants to do "Reign Over Me" 100 times. It's nice to laugh once in a while and I'm glad he does movies like this.

He's not trying to prove that he's a great actor with movies like this.

He does these types of movies because he likes to do comedy.

I'm sure no one wants to do "Reign Over Me" 100 times. It's nice to laugh once in a while and I'm glad he does movies like this.

Yeah you are right. I am just thinking movies like Click (serious, with a great message, but still hilarious) were things were were going to be seeing more of from Sandler. Plus Reign Over Me, was actually quite funny between the depressing moments. I just kinda don't like when comedies don't have a point, and from what I heard this one really doesn't. It's just kind of a personal preference.

I just saw it and I must say I felt that this movie was to Palestinian/Israeli awareness what Chuck and Larry was to gay awareness.

Both had those cheesy epiphanies at the ends that "hey- we're all human!"