June 1, 200818 yr According to Cats Pause Vinney Zollo broke his leg in two places during the Indiana AAU tourney this weekend. Reported he will be out for at least 6 weeks. I know he had planned on attending UK elite camp, still may be there, but not playing. Hope this young man returns to the court soon and has a speedy recovery.
June 2, 200818 yr Bad news. Think he'll be ready by the time he gets to UK? I think it will be cutting it really close. :lol:
June 2, 200818 yr Bad news. Think he'll be ready by the time he gets to UK? I think it will be cutting it really close. :lol: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: He might have a few years to recover...:thumb:
June 2, 200818 yr :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: He might have a few years to recover...:thumb: Yeah, what was he.... the 8th or 9th grader:walk:
June 2, 200818 yr Yeah, what was he.... the 8th or 9th grader:walk: He's an upcoming sophomore.:thumb:
June 2, 200818 yr I was originally told it was a bone in his foot...but have heard tibia. He will be going to the doctors early tomorrow afternoon...I should know more tomorrow evening.
June 3, 200818 yr I was originally told it was a bone in his foot...but have heard tibia. He will be going to the doctors early tomorrow afternoon...I should know more tomorrow evening. Pretty sure its the tibia.
June 3, 200818 yr What do you all predict Zollo will be rated (i.e. 3,4, or 5 star player)? After watching the video of him on the internet, he doesn't look to be very athletic.
June 3, 200818 yr What do you all predict Zollo will be rated (i.e. 3,4, or 5 star player)? After watching the video of him on the internet, he doesn't look to be very athletic. I'm guessing mid level 4 star...
June 4, 200818 yr What do you all predict Zollo will be rated (i.e. 3,4, or 5 star player)? After watching the video of him on the internet, he doesn't look to be very athletic. You will probably get to watch him in person the next 3 years it sounds like.:thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.