NewCath 8 Boone Co. 4 (9th Reg. SFs)

He is right that the umps were terrible. However he should not feel slighted as the awful calls went both ways

I did say all 4 teams were complaining, but there was one play at home that the Dixie catcher made a nice play on to what I thought was an out at home. The ump called safe, a very important run for CovCath. Maybe he thought he missed the tag, does anyone have any info on the play?

Didnt mean for it to come out like I was saying you were complaining...The Old Guy posted a pic of the play where the runner looks safe but there's no way of telling if a tag was made before the pic was taken

Umpiring in Northern Kentucky has been a joke for quite some time now.

You know what, it doesn't make any difference WHAT season it is, people ALWAYS complain about the officiating. It gets old after a while. It is always someone else's fault, isn't it.

You know what, it doesn't make any difference WHAT season it is, people ALWAYS complain about the officiating. It gets old after a while. It is always someone else's fault, isn't it.

:thumb:Excellent point! Balls and strikes will seldom win or lose a game. IMO hitting and fielding, or lack thereof have more of an impact on the final result.