Spurs vs Lakers - Western Conference Finals (Take 2)

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not researching anyone's biases here. This thread is not meant for that. Let's get back on topic.

Coming from the Spurs' fans who brought it up in the first place. I agree let's let is go, but you guys are definitely wrong about us being biased.

Anyways. Hope the Lakers can hold on.

Because you got nothing nice try though.

Anyone who favors one team a lot is going to have biases. Fans don't think some fouls are legit when it negatively effects their team, they always think their team has a chance, they always root for their team. They see things different than a person who is a fan of neither team. That is obvious.

Anyone who favors one team a lot is going to have biases. Fans don't think some fouls are legit when it negatively effects their team, they always think their team has a chance, they always root for their team. They see things different than a person who is a fan of neither team. That is obvious.

I don't do that but thanks for letting me know how I look at a game.

Coming from the Spurs' fans who brought it up in the first place. I agree let's let is go, but you guys are definitely wrong about us being biased.

Anyways. Hope the Lakers can hold on.

Go back and re-read the other Spurs/Lakers thread and the "Track the NBA playoffs" thread buddy...I didn't bring up biases first. I was being civil and talking about how I thought the Spurs were a great team when I someone accused me of being biased.