Spurs vs Lakers - Western Conference Finals (Take 2)

Go Lakers!

L.A. leads the series 2-1

Game 4 starts tonight at 9:00 p.m. in S.A.

Hopefully this thread doesn't last to long but not because I want it to get closed but because the Lakers should/need to win. The Spurs & their fan base shall wait another year to taste the finals but like was stated earlier, if there going to do it they better do it now because they are getting olllllld.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, here are the poll results from the previous thread and what BGP land thinks about the series...

View Poll Results: Who wins this series? Spurs in 4 bar2-l.gifbar2.gifbar2-r.gifclear.gif00%Lakers in 4 bar3-l.gifbar3.gifbar3-r.gifclear.gif12.56%Spurs in 5 bar4-l.gifbar4.gifbar4-r.gifclear.gif00%Lakers in 5 bar5-l.gifbar5.gifbar5-r.gifclear.gif410.26%Spurs in 6 bar6-l.gifbar6.gifbar6-r.gifclear.gif512.82%Lakers in 6 bar1-l.gifbar1.gifbar1-r.gifclear.gif1641.03%Spurs in 7 bar2-l.gifbar2.gifbar2-r.gifclear.gif717.95%Lakers in 7 bar3-l.gifbar3.gifbar3-r.gifclear.gif615.38%

Wish I could have been around for the debating earlier. I've been at work all day and just got home. Looks like some people took my comments way too seriously. They were initially made out of sarcasm, I forgot to put in the rolling eyes smiley though. It's all good guys, don't get so worked up over something I say, I promise it's not worth it.

Anyways, GO SPURS!