Robert Cooksey named coach at Madison Central

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The facts are Coach G was done WRONG and this whole thing smells bad around the Richmond community and the 11th region. I hope it works out for everybody involved except the principal that arranged a coup to oust a very respected man and coach!!!!

It doesn't matter how many kids you have playing for the girls basketball team. The fact is that it is embarrassing for the community of Richmond. Just because someone may not have a child on the team doesn't mean they don't care about what has happened.

It doesn't matter how many kids you have playing for the girls basketball team. The fact is that it is embarrassing for the community of Richmond. Just because someone may not have a child on the team doesn't mean they don't care about what has happened.

Best post I've read in this whole forum

How many kids?? What does that matter, how do you know I dont teach there?

You dont know as much as you think. Cooksey isnt the bad guy he is fullfilling a dream that all asst's work hard to achieve its just that Guy was done wrong and coaches dont deserve that.

You dont know as much as you think. Cooksey isnt the bad guy he is fullfilling a dream that all asst's work hard to achieve its just that Guy was done wrong and coaches dont deserve that.

Lets say I'm looking through Eagle colored glasses and leave it at that :sssh:

A funny read on this hire

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

“We are going to do a few things different, but we are going to keep doing a lot of the things that got us to where we are now,” Cooksey said. “We are going to play good defense. We are going to rebound the basketball and we are probably going to push the ball up and down the floor a little bit more. But, other than that you are going to see pretty much what you’ve seen the past few years.”

I would say you have heard wrong Cunigan does a fine job and if the parents have a problem with him, they sure dont understand anything about basketball, which is a problem at alot of schools! You always have parents who know more than the coach and Madison county has there fare share.