Track the Braves (Week 8)

I say he will last the season but he won't be there after the season ends.

Also it's said that Pedro will probably retire after this season.

I remember when the media gave Epstein such a hard time for not signing him back after the 2004 title when he wanted a 6 year deal. Since then he's only made 60 total starts with a record of 27-17. Pedro was a great pitcher but I think Theo knew what he was doing in this case, I will always be grateful however for his role in the Sox 2004 Title.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ The GM never gets any credit for those kind of moves, always looked at negatively.

Same way with the Braves and Andruw Jones, he is flat out horrible this year. Mark Kotsay is probably the comeback player of the year.

Braves sweep the day/night doubleheader with the Mets taking the second game 6-2.

Braves up 4-0 till the 8th when the Mets scored 2 runs but Mark Kotsay hits a 2-run homerun to give the Braves a couple of insurance runs. Campillo picks up the win for the Braves.

Braves are 24-21 and 1.5 GB back.

:dancingpa

I'm sick and tired of your teams winning all the time. You need to have a loser in there somewhere. :irked:

:lol:

Spurs won the championship last year.

Giants this year.

The Spurs might get another shot at it this year.

The Braves do not have a great shot...

I can't complain about my sports teams this year. :D

^ The GM never gets any credit for those kind of moves, always looked at negatively.

Same way with the Braves and Andruw Jones, he is flat out horrible this year. Mark Kotsay is probably the comeback player of the year.

It seemed pretty clear that Andruw was headed for this, though he's even worse than I imagined. It was a good choice to not re-sign him.

^ It said yesterday on ESPN that he has torn knee cartilage. Sad to see but it was bound to happen with that knee jerking swing and care free outfielding. A great young athlete who peaked to early. He traded a few years of homeruns for a long and great career.