Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Braves (Week 8)

Featured Replies

Well it's a couple of days late but they were off yesterday so it was ok.

 

Braves facing the Mets right now and leading 2-1 in the 4th inning. Glavine on the hill for the Braves.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

^ Unfortunately no. It's a doubleheader today. Braves are leading 4-1 in the 6th I believe.

 

7pm is the 2nd game.

 

 

Braves vs Mets are on ESPN tomorrow though for Wednesday Night baseball.

I wonder why they played two today, instead of playing yesterday.

  • Author

^ Not sure really.

 

and PS. No more making Braves threads for you!

^ Not sure really.

 

and PS. No more making Braves threads for you!

 

Weren't the Braves 4-4 this year? I know you've done worse. :p

  • Author

^ We'll see when I start the Reds thread next week. The only reason I didn't this week is because coincidentally my internet was down.

^ We'll see when I start the Reds thread next week. The only reason I didn't this week is because coincidentally my internet was down.

 

You did start the thread this week. :lol:

  • Author
You did start the thread this week. :lol:

 

I was talking about the Reds thread. :lol:

I was talking about the Reds thread. :lol:

 

That will never happen. :D

  • Author

Braves win 6-1 against the Mets in the 1st game of a day night doubleheader.

 

Tom Glavine pitched quite well for the Braves today, giving up just 1 run, a solo homerun to Luis Castillo in the 1st inning.

 

Brian McCann hit a 2-run homerun for the Braves,

Chipper Jones went 1-4 with 2 runs scored

Mark Teixeira went 3-3 and a walk.

 

 

 

Braves move to 23-21 on the season and 1.5 GB of 1st in the division.

  • Author

Braves leading early on against the Mets. 4-0 in the top of the 5th. Chipper Jones is 2-2 thus far.

  • Author

Braves sweep the day/night doubleheader with the Mets taking the second game 6-2.

 

Braves up 4-0 till the 8th when the Mets scored 2 runs but Mark Kotsay hits a 2-run homerun to give the Braves a couple of insurance runs. Campillo picks up the win for the Braves.

 

Braves are 24-21 and 1.5 GB back.

Braves sweep the day/night doubleheader with the Mets taking the second game 6-2.

 

Braves up 4-0 till the 8th when the Mets scored 2 runs but Mark Kotsay hits a 2-run homerun to give the Braves a couple of insurance runs. Campillo picks up the win for the Braves.

 

Braves are 24-21 and 1.5 GB back.

 

 

I don't see Willie Randolph lasting the season.

  • Author
I don't see Willie Randolph lasting the season.

 

I say he will last the season but he won't be there after the season ends.

 

 

Also it's said that Pedro will probably retire after this season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.