Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Madison Central Job...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know but I know they are in the process of interviewing teachers for new positions.

After what the administration did to Coach G, I don't know why anyone would want it....tick off a few parents and you get a pink slip...

Interviews started today and will continue this week

  • Author

Everyone has interviewed, now we are waiting on a decision. The list includes Mike Crafton, Mercer Co. Coach, Henderson's Coach, a GA from EKU and Cooksey who is Gina Lakes' brother-in-law.

Everyone has interviewed, now we are waiting on a decision. The list includes Mike Crafton, Mercer Co. Coach, Henderson's Coach, a GA from EKU and Cooksey who is Gina Lakes' brother-in-law.

 

I really hope Crafton gets the job.

At least Gina Lakes is making it look like she is interviewing people. Everyone knows who is going to get this job. I personally hope Troy Lee Thomas gets the job, but I wouldn't want him to have to put up with the crap that goes on there. He is a great coach!

At least Gina Lakes is making it look like she is interviewing people. Everyone knows who is going to get this job. I personally hope Troy Lee Thomas gets the job, but I wouldn't want him to have to put up with the crap that goes on there. He is a great coach!

 

Central doesn't deserve a great coach like Troy Lee after what they did to Coach G!

The information that I have is that the job will be offered to Cooksey.

The information that I have is that the job will be offered to Cooksey.

 

SHOCKER!

:rolleyes:

The information that I have is that the job will be offered to Cooksey.

 

I thought she was a jockey!:laugh:

 

I guess I missed it but what went on w/Coach G that was sooo bad?

  • Author

This may be the worst hire ever. Nothing personal against Cooksey, but Gina Lakes was quoted saying they wanted to go in a different direction, but yet she hires someone from G's staff who is also her brother-in-law. The guy has no head coaching expirence, and hasn't even been a head coach at the youth league level, and now he is coaching in one of the toughest regions in the state. Also, this hire makes it look as if G was booted to give Cooksey the job, and I also thought that this was against state policy to hire a family member as a head coach if your relative was the principal. I don't wish bad things for Central, but after this hire they don't deserve to win. This is a black eye for Madison Central, and I hope you all realize it "will" get worse as far as support for the school.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.