Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Madison Central Job...

Featured Replies

You said it was hard for you to fathom she would do something wrong. I was trying to make the point that her firing Coach G only to hire her brother in law IS WRONG. It just makes her look ridiculous.

How do you know that is what happened?

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've known Mrs. Lakes and her husband very well for many years and always had a good relationship with both, but this whole situation is very shady...

I know people are upset with this situation but people need to step back and take a deep breath.

I also want to add that I know absolutely nothing about the new coach, other than that he was an assistant, I'm not trying to discredit him......but if they let Coach G go based on performance, why in the hell would they promote an "underachieving" assistant? I could fathom it if they were bringing in Greg Todd, but this hire? It SCREAMS conflict of interest...

I also want to add that I know absolutely nothing about the new coach, other than that he was an assistant, I'm not trying to discredit him......but if they let Coach G go based on performance, why in the hell would they promote an "underachieving" assistant? I could fathom it if they were bringing in Greg Todd, but this hire? It SCREAMS conflict of interest...

I understand that completely. Until someone proves it to me I'm not going to believe it.

I understand that completely. Until someone proves it to me I'm not going to believe it.

 

Proves what??

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

proves what??
Read the post I quoted and then you'll see what I meant.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.