Madison Central Job...

You said it was hard for you to fathom she would do something wrong. I was trying to make the point that her firing Coach G only to hire her brother in law IS WRONG. It just makes her look ridiculous.

How do you know that is what happened?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also want to add that I know absolutely nothing about the new coach, other than that he was an assistant, I'm not trying to discredit him......but if they let Coach G go based on performance, why in the hell would they promote an "underachieving" assistant? I could fathom it if they were bringing in Greg Todd, but this hire? It SCREAMS conflict of interest...

I also want to add that I know absolutely nothing about the new coach, other than that he was an assistant, I'm not trying to discredit him......but if they let Coach G go based on performance, why in the hell would they promote an "underachieving" assistant? I could fathom it if they were bringing in Greg Todd, but this hire? It SCREAMS conflict of interest...

I understand that completely. Until someone proves it to me I'm not going to believe it.