Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thurman Reinstated

Featured Replies

Irregardless of anything to do with the Bengals, this is good news for this young man.

 

I pray that he sees the blessing he has received with this 2nd chance and learns from what happened with Chris Henry.

Hope it works out for him and the Bengals.

I'm usually skeptical when it comes to the Bengals but for some reason I just think he might have figured it out unlike most of the other guys that have gone down his path.

Irregardless of anything to do with the Bengals, this is good news for this young man.

 

I pray that he sees the blessing he has received with this 2nd chance and learns from what happened with Chris Henry.

I TOTALLY AGREE!!! I think he gets it and understands the chance he has been given!!!:thumb:

IMO it was a crime he wasn't reinstated last year. He did everything that was asked of him and they extended it anyway.

 

Not what I was hearing... I was not shocked, when he got suspended for another year.

Hard to believe that he is only 24 years old.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.