Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Cubs (week 2)

Featured Replies

I'm going to be out of town for a few days. Rocket, hold down the thread for me!

  • Author
I'm going to be out of town for a few days. Rocket, hold down the thread for me!

 

:thumb:

:thumb:

Also known as... "Rocket, talk to yourself until I get back"... :fire: :lol:

Also known as... "Rocket, talk to yourself until I get back"... :fire: :lol:

 

He shouldn't feel bad, I basically do the same thing in the Braves thread! Some people are just scared of these two teams.

Some people are just scared of these two teams.

 

Or the real answer. People on BGP just don't really care... :D

Or the real answer. People on BGP just don't really care... :D

 

:lol:

 

I would love to post in the Cubs threads, but just not enough people on here that care about them.

 

Hence why I post in the Reds thread, always a lot of people watching and/or following them.

  • Author

Due to the geo location of 95% of this boards members, most interest is in the Reds...

  • Author

But with that being said I still love my Cubbies:dancingpa

Rocket. I have two Cubs on my team. Alfonso Soriano and Ted Lilly. I am holding you accountable. What's up?

Rocket. I have two Cubs on my team. Alfonso Soriano and Ted Lilly. I am holding you accountable. What's up?

 

Soriano is killing me..

Leave it to the Cubs to blow a 7 run lead to PITTSBURGH.

 

Oh well.

 

Game tied at 8, bottom of the 9th, Pittsburgh has a runner at 3rd with one out and can't get him in. We go to extras. :lol:

Once again, Ramirez can't come up with a clutch hit. He's had one in what? Two years? Both he and Soriano strike out with a runner at second. Ridiculous.

Once again, Ramirez can't come up with a clutch hit. He's had one in what? Two years? Both he and Soriano strike out with a runner at second. Ridiculous.

 

They have a day off tomorrow, they just want a few extra at bats. That's all. :lol:

  • Author
Rocket. I have two Cubs on my team. Alfonso Soriano and Ted Lilly. I am holding you accountable. What's up?

 

I hear ya man, but my other cubs I have (I've got 10) are doing ok :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.