April 2, 200818 yr Sad to hear. :cry: Thanks to the NCAA, he never really met his potential in college, but it was good to see he found a career in what he loved doing.
April 2, 200818 yr Sad, very sad. Any more details on this? Did he have heart problems? From everything I've heard it looks like he had a heart condition that he didn't know about. Although I do know that his family has a history of heart conditions.
April 3, 200818 yr From everything I've heard it looks like he had a heart condition that he didn't know about. Although I do know that his family has a history of heart conditions. Didn't his Dad die @ 47 of a heart attack?
April 3, 200818 yr Didn't his Dad die @ 47 of a heart attack? Correct, and he had a sister pass away.
April 3, 200818 yr Stone was also in the same class as Kentucky recruit, John Stewart (from Indiana), that passed away prior to coming to campus.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.