Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Davidson 73 Wisconsin 56

Featured Replies

On a side note......wasn't Jimmy Valvano's N.C. State National Championship team a #10 seed? Hmmmm..............:sssh:

6 seed....

I think it's cool that Davidson is getting students to the games. I guess they won't be able to do this if they reach the Final 4.

I think it's cool that Davidson is getting students to the games. I guess they won't be able to do this if they reach the Final 4.

 

 

Do the schools get a ticket allotment for the Final Four? How Many?

6 seed....

 

Yeah, I believe 'Nova in '85 won as an 8 seed, which is the biggest for an NC winner.

Before the game, I could see Davidson winning, but now by 17.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.