Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who will win 4A in 2008?

Featured Replies

They were banged up all season not just after that night, and they were missing Talbott. Bottom Line Green-up is getting better but they are not in the hunt for the final or winning 4a.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were banged up all season not just after that night, and they were missing Talbott. Bottom Line Green-up is getting better but they are not in the hunt for the final or winning 4a.

 

How is this GC's fault, GC looked great that game. I guess any team from a so-called "weak district", and against a so-called "banged up" team, is in the hunt. So it sounds like GC and everybody else in that district is in the hunt.

:thumb: I was also at the game, Without a dumb 2 point conversion call, we wouldnt even be talking about this.

 

Not to mention a bogus block in the back that cost GC a TD. Additionally, GC executed a much better game plan.

They were banged up all season not just after that night, and they were missing Talbott. Bottom Line Green-up is getting better but they are not in the hunt for the final or winning 4a.

 

Was that not the same team that beat Franklin Co. the week before? If being from a "weak" district means that you play like GC did the last 6 games then I hope we stay in a "weak" district. You could not have ask for any better from a bunch of young men than what GC got the at the end of the season.

I am not sure what you all are so riled up about this is a thread about who will WIN 4a in 08. IMHO Green-up is not in the conversation. I Know who Greenup beat and who Harrison beat very well. I am a huge Franklin County fan and I don't think they are in the conversation at this time either. Truth is Greenup would not make it out of Half the 4a districts in the state. Did they play hard, did they do this or that, probably so... congratulations on that. Is Green-up in the same league as Bell Co or Lex. Cath? NO.

I guess I shouldn't get so riled up but I usually don't chime in on teams that I haven't seen play but just know that their record wasn't that great.

Like Frank-lin Co. I know they had a good record last year but I don't know how good they were or how good the comptetion was that they played so I just won't comment on Frank-lin Co.

Quit hyphenating school names. This falls under Rule 13, it is disrespectful to schools and people who cheer for them. First and last warning.

 

13. Within reason, you must use correct spelling, capitalization, punctuation, and grammar when posting on the forums.

I guess I shouldn't get so riled up but I usually don't chime in on teams that I haven't seen play but just know that their record wasn't that great.

Like Frank-lin Co. I know they had a good record last year but I don't know how good they were or how good the comptetion was that they played so I just won't comment on Frank-lin Co.

 

I seen Greenup County play about 5 times and seen the competition they play a few times as well.

Quit hyphenating school names. This falls under Rule 13, it is disrespectful to schools and people who cheer for them. First and last warning.

 

13. Within reason, you must use correct spelling, capitalization, punctuation, and grammar when posting on the forums.

It was driving me cra-zy also, LOL.
I started all that not sure why just my goof. No pun intended.
That's O-K....:laugh:
It was driving me cra-zy also, LOL.

 

I started all that not sure why just my goof. No pun intended.

 

That's O-K....:laugh:

Where else can we have this much fun?:D Just don't do it with school names.

Where else can we have this much fun?:D Just don't do it with school names.
:thumb::laugh:

Pardon the analogy, but Greenup County has to refill its "shotgun" at this time. Several "shells" on the OL and several "buckshot" in the skill positions must be "reloaded" before any talk of even a District Championship can be discussed.

Quit hyphenating school names. This falls under Rule 13, it is disrespectful to schools and people who cheer for them. First and last warning.

 

13. Within reason, you must use correct spelling, capitalization, punctuation, and grammar when posting on the forums.

 

My bad, the hyphenated Greenup is what really fired me up to start with. I'll be good Dad but he started it and I wasn't even touching him.:lol:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.