Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SEC Announces Ticket Refund Policy

Featured Replies

For the SEC tournament games that were missed... If you purchased your tickets from Stubhub, eBay, a scalper, etc. - you're shafted.

 

http://www.wkyt.com/sports/headlines/16986911.html

 

The original ticket holder is the only person that may receive a refund on tickets. Individuals that purchased tickets in the secondary market will not qualify for refunds through any of the authorized ticket outlets.

Ticket refunds will be issued by the same method in which the individual purchased the tickets. The maximum refund amount per ticket book would be $125 ($45 each for Sessions 4 and 5 and $35 for Session 6).

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am sure a lot of people is not going to like this... :eek:

How will they know if you are the original ticket buyer?

Ouch.

 

Wouldn't it make way more sense for the current ticketholder to mail in thier tickets for a refund? There is going to be a lot of ticked off people...

So the people that bought them, and then sold them on Ebay...could essentially double their profits?

 

If they have the receipt, or do they need the tickets?

So the people that bought them, and then sold them on Ebay...could essentially double their profits?

 

If they have the receipt, or do they need the tickets?

 

Sounds like it, but I would say would have to return the ticket too.

The SEC found a way to take a bad situation and make it 10 times worse.

 

CONGRATS! :lol:

So basically if you didn't buy the book, you can't get a refund?

 

I bought Friday night and Saturday afternoon from scalpers. Am I out of the loop?

So basically if you didn't buy the book, you can't get a refund?

 

I bought Friday night and Saturday afternoon from scalpers. Am I out of the loop?

 

How much did you have to pay, if you don't mind me asking?

How much did you have to pay, if you don't mind me asking?

 

My wife and I, along with three friends paid $60 for Friday night ($45 face value) and $50 for Saturday (again, $45 face value). If I could get a refund of some type, I'm out $40 for both of us, which isn't too bad. With no refund, as looks to be the case, our family is out $220. Oh, but I did get to watch the second half of Mississippi State/Alabama.

So basically if you didn't buy the book, you can't get a refund?

 

I bought Friday night and Saturday afternoon from scalpers. Am I out of the loop?

 

Sounds like you got the shaft.

Sounds like you got the shaft.

 

I guess the $EC got the gold mine!:lol:

Wow! That really stinks for I would guess the majority of people.

 

I would like to know the percentage of people who buy the entire book compared to the percentage who buy from scalpers.

  • Author

This sucks for a lot of people. I wonder how this works for those that purchased off Ticketmaster? I would say those people lose their money, as well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.