Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SEC Announces Ticket Refund Policy

Featured Replies

Understood. And I'm not overly concerned about the money. I'm just glad the tornado didn't go one block over and destroy the dome. But I think if you're holding an unused ticket for an SEC event, sponsored by the SEC and sold by the SEC, you should be able to exchange it, either for the value of the ticket or a voucher of some kind for future use.

 

Why not mail the tickets in with the refund request and see what happens?

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why not mail the tickets in with the refund request and see what happens?

 

I'm going to. I'm sure they'll toss them away. My concern would be if the SEC reverses policy after I've mailed them in!:mad:

Gosh, buy tickets through the proper channels and all these problems go away ...

 

Not always possible with as many tickets as scalpers buy these days. For those that remember my story about the SEC tourney, I will say that one thing I didnt see on the way in was a scalper. :lol:

I'm sure they are getting many complaints. My group are exhausting all possibilities regarding this and I think we will end up getting the money back in the end. If not, we could have some issues...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.