Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tattoos & cell phones

Featured Replies

You don't have to T-Will does that all on his own. :lol:

:lol: I was waiting for you on that one.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I don't see the point you are making here at all, especially with the cell phones. Just about every kid in America today has a cell phone now. Actually the kids who get cell phones keep even getting younger and younger. So its just not college athletes who has cell phones, but just about everyone in America especially today's youth has cell phones. As for the tattoos, usually most of these athletes already have tattoos before they even get to college. I know when they are freshman you already see them with their tattoos. You hardly ever see a freshman athlete come in with none, and then all of a sudden start getting a lot. Most of them you usually see on tv, already have them before they even came to college.

 

So I don't see the point you are making here at all, atleast with the cell phones and tattoos, because most of them have this stuff before they even go to college now a days.

 

 

Since you are fairly new to BGP and have missed several of our rather interesting discussions regarding the "poor student athletes" who have no money and should be paid a per diem outside of the scholly ride they already receive from the school..I'll over look your sarcasm and respond.

 

My reason for starting this thread was to point out that most of these "poor student athletes" go without very little and should not be paid!

  • Author
I personally think it looks ridiculous but to each his own.

 

I agree with you HT!

I personally think it looks ridiculous but to each his own.

 

I'm with you on that one!!!

While I was at UK, just about every football or basketball player I saw had a Sidekick, and those are not the type of phones you could get free with a plan. I'm sure now many of them have the Iphone.

 

All of the football players on scholarships get tons of money for food and housing. I'd say most of them do not use a lot of that money on food and housing...

I am opening a tattoo parlor and cell phone store WITH a free throw practice room. I figure since these guys spend so much time there they might as well up the pathetic percentages we're seeing!

  • Author
I am opening a tattoo parlor and cell phone store WITH a free throw practice room. I figure since these guys spend so much time there they might as well up the pathetic percentages we're seeing!

 

Nice :lol::lol::lol:

Besides being from UofL (yikes)...I love athletes with mass tattoos. Anyone else?

 

I like seeing a couple here or there... for example, I love Beasleys forearm tats however I hated Kevin Pittsnogle's (sp?) from west virginia.

I like seeing a couple here or there... for example, I love Beasleys forearm tats however I hated Kevin Pittsnogle's (sp?) from west virginia.

 

Kevins tattoos looked like he got them in prison or he had too much to drink and let his buddies do them. They were horrible.

 

I'm not a big fan of the mass tattoos.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.