March 15, 200818 yr Very lucky to be up at the Half. Yep, all things considering, not a bad spot to be in to start the 2nd.
March 15, 200818 yr I'll take a 3pt lead at half the way they played that half. Of course, if they play the next 20 mins like they did the last 8 they should be in good shape.
March 15, 200818 yr The way Harris and Stephenson has stepped up since Patterson went down is simply amazing.
March 15, 200818 yr Silver Streak, there is a GameCast on ESPN.com. No audio or video but live play by play type deal. Thanks...
March 15, 200818 yr If BG would realize that starting Coury is like spotting the other team 8-12 points, some of these games might not be so close. They are always playing behind at the beginning of the game because Coury is garbage.
March 15, 200818 yr This game is the same story as the entire season like I noted in the prediction thread. Now, Kentucky will jump out to a double digit lead only to watch Georgia come storming back to tie or take the lead before UK wins it down the stretch.
March 15, 200818 yr If BG would realize that starting Coury is like spotting the other team 8-12 points, some of these games might not be so close. They are always playing behind at the beginning of the game because Coury is garbage. He has no business on the floor.
March 15, 200818 yr This game is the same story as the entire season like I noted in the prediction thread. Now, Kentucky will jump out to a double digit lead only to watch Georgia come storming back to tie or take the lead before UK wins it down the stretch. :thumb::thumb: I told my dad the same thing.
March 15, 200818 yr This game is the same story as the entire season like I noted in the prediction thread. Now, Kentucky will jump out to a double digit lead only to watch Georgia come storming back to tie or take the lead before UK wins it down the stretch. Your right on as of now. Good call
March 15, 200818 yr He has no business on the floor. With PP out, I don't mind him getting in to eat min, but starting the game is beyond ridiculous.
March 15, 200818 yr Hearing that guy say Shawty and Lil' Mama was pretty darn hilarioius...:lol: :laugh:So I wasn't the only one who noticed that.:lol:
March 15, 200818 yr They let family and friends of the university in, and the media. According to the announcers. If that place seats 9,000 ppl or so, I don't see why they couldn't atleast let the ppl with the 9,000 best seats in. Another thought, although this would be way too complicated, is if they could get only the UK/UGA fans in, and then have them leave for the next game. Only have the fans of the teams playing in there. I believe that's wishful thinking though.
March 15, 200818 yr BTW, if it's family and friends of the Universities, how did Rick Stansbury get in?:lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.