Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UGA/UK Update Thread

Featured Replies

2 on 1 GIVE IT UP!!!!!!!

 

Especially when you're an AWFUL free throw shooter.

  • Replies 270
  • Views 25.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How does either teams staff start to get their teams ready for tonight. Alot of gatorade and pasta?

Best play I've seen Porter make since he's been at UK

 

That's pretty sad when all you have to do is make one hustle play and fans are saying it's the best you've ever played.:lol::lol::lol: Shows how much we expect from Porter.

I said the "best 9,000 seats" as in the lowest 9,000 seats from the GA Dome. They would make the announcement and then only accept those tickets. No need to print and redistribute new tickets.

 

But I agree, it was a great job by everyone involved to get the game off in such short notice.

 

If you aren't re-printing tickets, how do you equitably determine who sits where?

If you aren't re-printing tickets, how do you equitably determine who sits where?

 

First come first serve. They could have done that letting people in too if they wanted.

UK's not looking so hot right now. Crawford keeps turning it over as a result of being overly tired and exhausted.

Crawford is really tired..

 

I don't understand why, he's used to playing big minutes, I would expect him to be tired this time in the next game.

Why dont coach get em a break

I don't understand why, he's used to playing big minutes, I would expect him to be tired this time in the next game.

 

Yeah, but you can tell that he is. He can't hold on to passes, he can't dribble the ball...he's having a hard time not turning it over right now.

I'm going to go crazy if Bradley loses the ball again.

 

Well..there you have it...:lol:.

Someone must have told the refs they were too easy on UK, because they are making some shading calls in the 2nd half.

Gaines on the line. He's 3-6 today

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.