March 14, 200818 yr Author Vols break out to a 9-2 lead. I think this game will be a lop-sided affair. SC coach just looks like he wants to get it over. So much for this observation.:lol: UT 41-40 at the half.
March 14, 200818 yr Looks like Tennessee will go to the locker room with another 1 point lead against South Carolina. They did the same thing against them on Senior Day, so if what happens last time holds true, Tennessee will win by 30.
March 14, 200818 yr They are calling fouls all over the place in this second half. I SC already in the bonus with 16 min left
March 14, 200818 yr Tenn has not played good b-ball since the Memphis game They sure havent..Side not, Lofton is only player they have that has any class
March 14, 200818 yr They sure havent..Side not, Lofton is only player they have that has any class I wouldn't call Bruce Pearl the classiest guy ever, either.
March 14, 200818 yr I'd love to see USC win this game just because of Dave Odom but it wont help there cause any unless they could win the whole thing. The next 10 minutes the Gamecocks really need to treasure each possession.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.